No announcement yet.

He knows.............

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He knows.............

intresting to see what morgan is going to do now that he knows everything. you seems to be excited about it.

I think it will make for some great comic relief. I'm glad that Morgan finally knows, but I'm also glad that he didn't know from the start if that makes any sense . He will 'geek out' every time Chuck has to go on another mission lol

Comment

Yeah It's going to add another layer to show. It's great that Morgan knows. Also glad they didn't go with the cliched "you hid you're secret, I can't trust you no more" storyline.

Comment

It was the best part of the best episode on Chuck. I was holding my breath when Chuck confessed everything to Morgan. I see Morgan trying to become Chuck's partner or trying to weasel himself into a mission.

Comment

I suspect Morgan will be like Chloe when she first found out about Clark's secret. And as time goes on he will become pissed about Chuck and becomes the Watchtower to spy on everyone.

Comment

morgan will slowly start to get involved with team chuck and it seems he can handle it better than awesome, who honestly isn't being very awesome as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
              Yeah It's going to add another layer to show. It's great that Morgan knows. Also glad they didn't go with the cliched "you hid you're secret, I can't trust you no more" storyline.
              AMEN! I'm so glad they had Morgan be excited about Chuck being a spy. I don't know if I could have standed more brooding about "you didn't tell me" blah blah.

Comment

I'm really glad that he revealed everything to Morgan. I believe Awesome (who's anything but now) only knows Chuck's a spy, not the intersect.

I also love how both Awesome and Morgan commented very early on about Chuck not having sex with Sarah yet

Comment

Originally posted by smeyer44
                  I'm really glad that he revealed everything to Morgan. I believe Awesome (who's anything but now) only knows Chuck's a spy, not the intersect.

I also love how both Awesome and Morgan commented very early on about Chuck not having sex with Sarah yet
                  about that, even though Chuck hasn't had sex with Sarah yet, he has had sex with other of his girl friends right? I am certain he had sex with Jill and Hannah.

What about Sarah. Since she picked up the case, did we see her get with anyone, canon? because i am thinking things are a lot tougher for Sarah...

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux
                    about that, even though Chuck hasn't had sex with Sarah yet, he has had sex with other of his girl friends right? I am certain he had sex with Jill and Hannah.

What about Sarah. Since she picked up the case, did we see her get with anyone, canon? because i am thinking things are a lot tougher for Sarah...
                    Things are definitely tougher on Sarah, as she still hasn't taken off the chastity belt since she met Chuck. And yes, Chuck has had sex with two knockouts since the show started.

But to be forced into fake intimacy with a girl you're clearly in love with, and who's clearly in love with you, and not being able to act on it while the uninformed are metaphorically high-fiving you for having such an amazing girlfriend has to be an early stage of emotional hell. Especially when that girl is as hot as Yvonne Strahovski

Comment

yeah, i agree with that smeyer.... chuck is in a hole.... i but if sarah didn't pull all that "professionalism" crap on chuck from the get go, and just follow her heart, Chuck never would have needed to get with anyone else. I guess that's one of the reasons why fans are unhappy with her decisions with Shaw....

on the note of Yvonne's hotness, is it me or do others also feel that Yvonne's hair has been a bit flat for the past few episodes? it makes her seem very tired.... maybe that's the point...

Comment

I think she's lacking the warmth and glow now that she's a little distant from Chuck, and they're trying to portray that.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                          AMEN! I'm so glad they had Morgan be excited about Chuck being a spy. I don't know if I could have standed more brooding about "you didn't tell me" blah blah.
                          I agree with you. I would have probably started to hate Morgan if he were to act all hurt because of that. But... it's not like I wouldn't have totally understood him, LOL.

Anyway, I'm so happy he finally knows Chuck's secret, but mostly, I'm happy because he helped Chuck understand that he is in love with Sarah (even though... didn't he confess his love to her in episode 2 or 3?). Anyway, now that Chuck has his BFF and flashes back, the only thing his life lacks of, is... Sarah. <3

Comment

I'm very happy that Morgan is in on Chuck's secret. It should add some fun to the mix because we all know Morgan is going to want to get involved. The scene with Morgan helping Chuck realize his love for Sarah was great. Chuck was so relieved and emotional I almost wish it could have played out a tad more. It would have been funny after Morgan made the comment about not having sex with Sarah if Chuck would have said, "we might have had sex if only my wallet wasn't empty"!

It sounds like from previews for next week, Morgan and Awesome realize they both "know". I hope Morgan can be there for Awesome to help in some way to deflect the Ellie craziness. I don't want Ellie and Awesome to go to Africa!!

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                              I see Morgan trying to become Chuck's partner or trying to weasel himself into a mission.
                              That was kinda what i was afraid of with the idea of Morgan finding out... but that could be fun and at least this is a TV show so we know nothing really bad is ever gonna happen to him.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by hellnback
                              morgan will slowly start to get involved with team chuck and it seems he can handle it better than awesome, who honestly isn't being very awesome as of late.
                              Oh yeah totally. Awesome isn't awesome anymore
                              Last edited by Daddylion; 03-11-2010, 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎