Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Chuck vs. the Beard?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm interesting... when you said that i went back to look at previous seasons to see what my favourite episodes are...then i realized that 70% of all the episodes are my favourites and i can't choose between them... i only have some episodes i didn't like (which is basically the ones involving Cole) and some i feel so-so about... but that i can't chose a favourite cause i like most of them and that's how fricken AWESOME! Chuck is... though i do have to say this episode really really rocks and might just be my all time favourite except for the fact that Devon is pi$$ed me off.

Also, i like Chuck/Sarah, there have been some really great moments in the show where i really really adore them together... it's only this season and some of the later parts of season 2 that make me want to strangle them both.

Oh yeah, love how Morgan found out too. Morgan and Chuck scenes were so awesome in this episode that i'm actually thinking about making Chuck/Morgan my OTP ... i probably won't but still, i'm considering it hehe. This episode made me really see Morgan in a new light and made me really respect the character... and before when Morgan didn't know it felt like as close as Chuck and Morgan is there would always be a distance between them... and now there isn't.

Also, the Buy More Revolution!!! Nothing's more awesome than that! God! The guns and the music and Casey! hahaha...

I was actually annoyed when Casey said Awesome is Awesome though... cause he so obviously ISN'T!!

Morgan is the new Awesome for me.

Shaw was pretty cool at the end of the episode though, with him accepting Morgan and making a call to reassure the BuyMorons (and i say use that phrase with total affection)... you're right about the CIA buying the Buy More though. Would be more conveniant.

Oh yeah, i thought Devon would calm down eventually and be awesome again but... i was disapointed.

Lol yeah, the Subways thing was so blatant, even more than Toyota but i like it.

And aww, you still want to kill Shaw?

I can't wait for next episode! This season has been lacking in Casey love.

Comment

Great ep. Morgan was so cool in this. Jeffster and Big Mike were so funny too. Everyone did a very good job. The show looks great.

Can't wait to see what happens to Casey tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
        Also, i like Chuck/Sarah, there have been some really great moments in the show where i really really adore them together...
        I sometimes like it too, I just like it when the focus isn't on them (when they work the will-they-or-won't-they angle too hard, for instance).

And aww, you still want to kill Shaw?
        Hmmm, at this point I'm moving away from killing and just want him maimed. Serious but not fatal.

That's progress!

Comment

Yeah same here... i mean i like them in episodes like Chuck vs the Cougars, where Chuck and Sarah have lots of scenes together, but it focused on Chuck wanting to know Sarah more and not on the will they get together and i can't be with you part of the ship. Or Chuck vs the Delorean, which has plenty of Chuck/Sarah but also isn't focused on that angle too... that's when i really like the ship.

Oh poor Shaw. So many people hate you... i still say i like him a lot more than Cole.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
            Yeah same here... i mean i like them in episodes like Chuck vs the Cougars, where Chuck and Sarah have lots of scenes together, but it focused on Chuck wanting to know Sarah more and not on the will they get together and i can't be with you part of the ship. Or Chuck vs the Delorean, which has plenty of Chuck/Sarah but also isn't focused on that angle too... that's when i really like the ship.
            Agreed! Both those episodes were good at portraying the relationship without getting into the whole will-they-or-won't-they type angst.

Oh poor Shaw. So many people hate you... i still say i like him a lot more than Cole.
            OK, on that I agree. I do like Shaw better than Cole (who was a poor man's Bond and/or a British Bryce, at best).

I guess that's something....

Comment

Yeah, those two are definitely Chuck/Sarah episodes that i really love.

Cole for me was worse also because he took screentime away from the orion storyline and had no purpose to the show other than for the love triangle stuff... Shaw at least has a reason to be here and is part of a bigger storyline.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎