Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chole_fan
    I know!! I always tried to kill that goofy dog..always laughing at me!

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

It really is. I haven't played that game in ages!
    ya thats like the only reason to play the game lol. otherwise you just cheat and walk up to the screen and shoot. sad thing is i tend to miss the birds haha.

Comment

Great episode. Sorry I'm late to the party, but I had to eat dinner when it started. It's been quite awhile since I played Duck Hunt too .

Comment

one of my coworkers asked me the other day if I ever played any video games and the first one to come to mind was duck hunt then they have it in one of my fav shows.

Comment

i always wanted to play duck hunt when i was a kid, but my family was too poor to get it... i remember pining over it by the store window tho...

Comment

duck hunt was a game i loved to play in the arcade where at least it let you shoot the dog. the other similar game like this was that western shoot out game. i can't remember the name of that game. i used to play that too. it was featured in back to the future part 2.

Comment

Looks like the show took a slight hit in the ratings(6.31 million) with House coming back to Fox with new episodes

ETA: finals came out and it looks like it took a slight bump upwards

Chuck
              - 6.367 million viewers
              - 3.8/6 HH
              - 2.3/6 A18-49
              Last edited by Supsfan; 03-09-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎