Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What storyline are you most looking forward to when the show returns?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for all of them. I just waiting to see how this wonderful season is going to end. As long as it's nothing like Doomsday last year then I think we'll be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by sarcami
      If you look forward to things in this show you get hurt....what the heck.... I look forward to Zod being gone because he is just too silly to be a villain. Zod if you are going to take over the world do it already don't just stand there talking (very close to people in a rather creepy way) about it

ha haIts intimidation though!! It works well with all the evil villians!

Chloe dark arc is the more interesting one. Its whats best for the story and what makes the story good not to just keep everyone pleased. Although saying that " keep away from my clois" Hands Off!!
      Last edited by aerdna; 03-14-2010, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Clois!! And checkmate... Dont care about chloe and olliver too much. Also interested to see how zod is dealt with.

Comment

Clois, checkmate and Metallo

Comment

I am mildly interested in the season's big bad (Zod) and how Clark will deal with him, and I am mildly interested in Chlollie. Neither are interesting enough to watch live, though, and without those two stories this show wouldn't even be worth a youtube video.

Comment

Seeing If Clark will fly or not.

And I guess besides that what Zod will do now that he has acquired his powers.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎