No announcement yet.

Let's bring Lana back for the finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendelboe
    What about a Lana Lang spinoff instead ??? (I'm sure Dawn Ostroff would love that idea)
    Seriously, you must have known that lana never would've stayed as the center of Smallville forever.
    Do I need to stop the laughing gas to your cell again? I knew there was a leak somewhere.

Comment

I'd love for Lana to come back for a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by wendelboe
        What about a Lana Lang spinoff instead ??? (I'm sure Dawn Ostroff would love that idea)
        Seriously, you must have known that lana never would've stayed as the center of Smallville forever.
        ooooo...awesome idea! and every few episodes she is pulled into the smallville universe to save clark from himself.

Comment

Originally posted by markbot
          ooooo...awesome idea! and every few episodes she is pulled into the smallville universe to save clark from himself.
          OMG...Now I am convinced that you are joking!

Comment

Originally posted by markbot
            Based on how the writing is so far this season, I think that it would be very fitting for the writers to bring back super-powered Lana.

Setup:
            Clark and Zod are battling it out in an epic fight. Clark gains the upper hand but isn't willing to kill Zod, and thus end the reign of tyranny, due to his moral convictions. After recovering, Zod sees Clark's mercy as a sign of weakness and knocks Clark out when his back is turned (sort of slow motion like in the ending of corny 80s action films). Right after he makes a long winded speech with plenty of facial contortions, Zod is about to kill Clark but then SUPER LANA comes to the rescue. Her green kryponite powered nano suit weakens Zod and she kills him, doing what Clark was unable to do...eliminating the Zod menace.

Cut to the barn on the Kent farm. Lana is looking out over the vista. Clark walks in from behind. He stays at a distance. Clark talks about how much he misses her. He tries to find out whether she has a boyfriend. Lana returns his affection and indicates she is single. Clark loves Lana so much that he walks toward her...even though getting sick. They kiss passionately. Knowing they can never be together, Lana speeds away leaving Clark in the barn alone and with a wistful look on his face, which is quickly recovering to normal color.
            You make me
            Clana's over... moving on to bigger and better things AKA Clois!!!

Comment

No thanks... I'd rather not see her anytime soon.

We could introduce her to Zod... it could be a good way to get rid of him since he has powers now...

Comment

I don't think so. Smallville can survive without her. Plus come on give me a break! Lana has been with Smallville for 8 long years - enough is enough!

Comment

lol, come on, those of you who are taking markbot suggestion seriously, can't you tell that markbot was being satirical?

He's trying to point out the current writing of SV sucks, and thinks to keep the suckitude consistent (or to take the suckitude to 11), the producers should bring back Lana and redo the Arc of Suck.

That's how I saw the initial post and i had a hearty chortle.

Comment

No. I am open to Lana returning for an episode at some point, but only if it is for her to lose her powers. I don't want her in the finale.

Comment

No way in hell do I want what the OP says.

Lana's point on the show, and in Clark's life is FAAAAR and away over.

Lana Lang doesn't need to show her face in Smallville ever again on this series. I'd be fine if she were mentioned before the series ends...but this???

I can't even type more b/c I'm too busy facepalming.

Comment

uhh... Is this a joke? Cause its pretty funny!

Comment

What? WTF??!! Hell no, not even as a joke!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                            Hmm...let's NOT and say we did.
                            OR Lets not even say we did. :P

Comment

As said before, I think the OP was being sarcastic in response to this seasons writing.

However if you think about it..... Zod just got his powers he's been wanting, and more than likely, the others will soon gain them as well.

Assuming that powers = susceptible to green kryptonite, that may be the only way to defeat Zod... and who by chance is wearing a body suit completely saturated with it??

Yep, Lana.

Comment

Originally posted by colenallen
                                I don't think so. Smallville can survive without her. Plus come on give me a break! Lana has been with Smallville for 8 long years - enough is enough!
                                So much word; and not only was she there a long time, she was lame the whole way.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎