No announcement yet.

Let's bring Lana back for the finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/y...2/superman.jpg

As for me: no please..., no more Clana. Enough is enough and that would hurt way too much Clark´s character.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
      Sometime in S10 we should get a news report that Gorilla Grodd went on the rampage recently and one of his first victims was SVLana. Turns out she married Grodd and joined him in his world conquest plans. Then she got bored and sent him a 'Dear John' video. Needless to say Grodd was angry. Very angry. Also, the report should tell us that Lana had "some sort of power suit" which was neutralized by Grodd using technology from Gorilla City. There you go, SVLana's arc all wrapped up.

Hell Yeah!

Comment

Sometime in S10 we should get a news report that Gorilla Grodd went on the rampage recently and one of his first victims was SVLana. Turns out she married Grodd and joined him in his world conquest plans. Then she got bored and sent him a 'Dear John' video. Needless to say Grodd was angry. Very angry. Also, the report should tell us that Lana had "some sort of power suit" which was neutralized by Grodd using technology from Gorilla City. There you go, SVLana's arc all wrapped up.
        Much better scenario.

Comment

Much better

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
            Biggest face palm ever.
            Yeah, I am going to have to go with Jade on this one.

There really is no need to bring her back. There is no romantic story line left for her character, or any other story line. Yeah she is infected, meh stay infected, or get cured...it makes no difference to Clark's storyline. Lana served her purpose and no one can take away from her time and role in Clark's life, so now it is time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by petitemimi
              Aren't you supposed to have given up on the show as per your thread "I've given up on that show once and for all?"
              I did...but I think this would be a great move by the writers to get more people on my side.

Comment

Originally posted by Herod
                The entire basic premise of this show had been predetermined since day one: Clark Kent becomes Superman.

This show has never hidden the fact that certain events are SET IN STONE and will happen no matter what. These are 1) Clark becomes Superman, 2) Lex becomes evil, and 3) Clark and Lois fall in love with one another.

These three basic facts are not only common knowledge but something that the producers repeatedly stated would never change. Smallville is and has always been a PREQUEL and while I never hear complains about the first two predetermined events for some reason the third event is continually being critized because it has been predetermined. If I don't have a problem with knowing that Clark will become Superman and Lex will become evil, I really don't see why I'd have a problem with Clark and Lois falling in love with one another.

These three basic events are what have made the Superman mythology so successful for 71 years.

The previous producers would have NEVER changed these events either. Heck, their last episode ended with a Clana DVD break-up. They weren't going to let Clana continue forever, and IMO, they dragged on that relationship way too long and submitted it to terrible storylines like Lexana and Bizana. Who knows what they would have done with this relationship if they had even one more year to drag it through the mud.

I agree. I did not watch Smallville for the first Seven Seasons because I knew it was all about Clark/Lana in the beginning. Although I did check in briefly, and hopefully, in season four when Lois came on board. When it became clear it was still Clark/Lana I tuned out again.

But hey, I'm a old chick who started by reading the comics back in the 1960s and watching George Reeves re-runs in black & white on the family TV. I knew this Smallville was about Clark and Lana and I didn't resent it. I just didn't watch, although my husband did. Still, now that Clark is moving closer to becoming Superman I am looking forward to Clark and Lois' relationship growing and I hope that's okay.

It really does seem like they've dragged Clark and Lana on past the point where it made sense. I mean they've told that story, and re-told it, now I want to see the other one. (Clark and Chloe fans have a better argument than the Clark/Lana fans it seems to me. I sort of feel bad for them because they only got a partial pay off. But I only feel a little bit sorry because I like Chloe and Clark as best friends. and it would be to weird for Clark to sleep with Lois' cousin.)

BTW I've read that the actress who plays Lana has a pilot in development over on ABC. Are the Clark and Lana fans hoping that her pilot fails or for a recasted Lana? I just don't get it?

Comment

I wouldnt mind Lana coming back....but not really feeling your scenario. Sorry.
                  If she does come back, Id like for it to be more of a closure thing for Clana. She some how got rid of her powers...and the Green K in her system....but its way too late. There's nobody else other then Lois he can see himself with. He's finally moved on....for good.

Now that, I wouldnt mind seeing.

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

no thanks. we saw that already in requiem.

Comment

What about a Lana Lang spinoff instead ??? (I'm sure Dawn Ostroff would love that idea)
                        Seriously, you must have known that lana never would've stayed as the center of Smallville forever.
                        Last edited by wendelboe; 03-05-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

God forbid.

Comment

Let's bring Lana back for the finale
                            Hmm...let's NOT and say we did.

Comment

Dont feed the trolls

Comment

Errr NO!!

Comment

Working...
                                X