No announcement yet.

Let's bring Lana back for the finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's bring Lana back for the finale

Based on how the writing is so far this season, I think that it would be very fitting for the writers to bring back super-powered Lana.

Setup:
    Clark and Zod are battling it out in an epic fight. Clark gains the upper hand but isn't willing to kill Zod, and thus end the reign of tyranny, due to his moral convictions. After recovering, Zod sees Clark's mercy as a sign of weakness and knocks Clark out when his back is turned (sort of slow motion like in the ending of corny 80s action films). Right after he makes a long winded speech with plenty of facial contortions, Zod is about to kill Clark but then SUPER LANA comes to the rescue (she was contacted by Chloe as a back-up plan). Her green kryponite powered nano suit weakens Zod and she kills him, doing what Clark was unable to do...eliminating the Zod menace.

Cut to the barn on the Kent farm. Lana is looking out over the vista. Clark walks in from behind. He stays at a distance. Clark talks about how much he misses her. He tries to find out whether she has a boyfriend. Lana returns his affection and indicates she is single. Clark loves Lana so much that he walks toward her...even though getting sick. They kiss passionately. Knowing they can never be together, Lana speeds away leaving Clark in the barn alone and with a wistful look on his face, which is quickly recovering to normal color.
    Last edited by markbot; 03-05-2010, 06:22 PM.

They also could kiss until he dies. Women in movies die all the time in their lover's arms.

Comment

yeah ummmm the first paragraph was goood and i would like to see that happen.

but the second i have to say no to because im a Clark and lois fan. soooooo its alright. i wouldnt want to see him kiss lana. because that would be a terrible way to start 10 off with Lois finding out he cheated on her and they break up.

Comment

So you want Clark to cheat on Lois with Lana? Hmm...how about no to that?

Comment

Clark loosing the battle and Lana coming to the rescue, saving the day (and the world) and leaving as the true hero of the story. That would be worse than shooting myself in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
            Clark loosing the battle and Lana coming to the rescue, saving the day (and the world) and leaving as the true hero of the story. That would be worse than shooting myself in the foot.
            Yeah, I would be so delighted if the writers did it this way.....Clark as the putz, Lana as the hero.

Comment

I like Lana, donīt get me wrong, but this scenario would be horrible plot twist. Not only it would be IMO repetitive (Clark-Lana kiss in Requiem) but it would also ruin Clark-Lois arc through the season 9.
              It would also prove that Clark is still extremely immature as well.
              And of course tons of fans would be really pissed off.......

Comment

Originally posted by markbot
                Based on how the writing is so far this season, I think that it would be very fitting for the writers to bring back super-powered Lana.

Setup:
                Clark and Zod are battling it out in an epic fight. Clark gains the upper hand but isn't willing to kill Zod, and thus end his reign of tyranny, due to his moral convictions. After recovering, Zod sees Clark's mercy as a sign of weakness and knocks Clark out when his back is turned (sort of slow motion like in the ending of corny 80s action films). Right after he makes a long winded speech with plenty of facial contortions, Zod is about to kill Clark but then SUPER LANA comes to the rescue. Her green kryponite powered nano suit weakens Zod and she kills him, doing what Clark was unable to do...eliminating the Zod menace.

Cut to the barn on the Kent farm. Lana is looking out over the vista. Clark walks in from behind. He stays at a distance. Clark talks about how much he misses her. He tries to find out whether she has a boyfriend. Lana returns his affection and indicates she is single. Clark loves Lana so much that he walks toward her...even though getting sick. They kiss passionately. Knowing they can never be together, Lana speeds away leaving Clark in the barn alone and with a wistful look on his face, which is quickly recovering to normal color.
                I don't know if you're serious or not... but that would be so AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
                  I don't know if you're serious or not... but that would be so AWESOME!
                  You mean a basic repeat of Requiem where Lana is the hero and Clark is reduced to a supporting role in his own TV series.

Why would that be awesome?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by markbot
                  Yeah, I would be so delighted if the writers did it this way.....Clark as the putz, Lana as the hero.
                  Yes, that would be wonderful. I'd be delighted too.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
                  Exactly. I can't believe this thread or that some people are actually approving of this scenario.
                  Last edited by Charles; 03-05-2010, 08:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Charles
                    You mean a basic repeat of Requiem where Lana is the hero and Clark is reduced to a supporting role in his own TV series.

Why would that be awesome?
                    Because I loved Clana and I miss Lana on the show?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                      They also could kiss until he dies.
                      Yes, let's kill Superman while we're at it!

Originally posted by Lizbeth
                      So you want Clark to cheat on Lois with Lana? Hmm...how about no to that?
                      Oh, and let's make Clark into a man who would cheat on his future wife as well.

Comment

Mmm Let's not!

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                          I like Lana, donīt get me wrong, but this scenario would be horrible plot twist. Not only it would be IMO repetitive (Clark-Lana kiss in Requiem) but it would also ruin Clark-Lois arc through the season 9.
                          It would also prove that Clark is still extremely immature as well.
                          And of course tons of fans would be really pissed off.......
                          I have to agree with this post though. Lana back would ruin the Clois...

Comment

I have to agree with this post though. Lana back would ruin the Clois...
                            Absolutely not. Clark would never cheat on Lois. That's why they didn't have the characters kiss last season. They were walking a fine line. This season, Clark and Lois are in an actual relationship. Lana comes back and there would be no Clana.

So I hate to break it to you, but your wishes for Clark to cheat on Lois and Clana to rule over Clois wouldn't happen. Sorry.

----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

Because I loved Clana and I miss Lana on the show?
                            Right. Of course.
                            Last edited by Charles; 03-05-2010, 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I just read the title only and I feel like shouting a loud Hell No!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎