No announcement yet.

Team Smoky Vs Team Jacob

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Smoky Vs Team Jacob

It seemed like a line was drawn between the survivors. Team Smokey includes: Sawyer, Sayid, Kate, Jin and Claire. While Team Jacob includes everyone else. What's going to happen when these two groups meet?

well team smokey is atleast claire and sayid. sawyer we still dont know where he is and kate seemed to have just walked into it and jin have no clue cause he looks confused.

think they is going to be some sort of showdown going on. i dont know how there can be much of a war cause smokey can just take them all out haha.

Comment

What gets me is why on earth does Smokey needs to convince certain Clash Survivers/potential leaders to be on his side when he now basically have everything without the people. Why does he need the people?? Why did he need to kill the temple people??? If he wants to go home, then what stopping him now????

Comment

think he needs everyone off the island so he can get off. im not really sure what smokeys deal is.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          think he needs everyone off the island so he can get off. im not really sure what smokeys deal is.
          This does seem likely.

I'm under the impression both Smokey and Jacob need the people on the island to make choices in order to move on to the next stage - whatever that is - and based on their choices, the equilibrum of the island shifts in a direction or another.
          The whole show seems to boild down to a matter of free will and human nature. Very philosophical, I'd say.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎