Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Sundown?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was kind of hoping that Dogan (the Japanese Guy) would be resurrected being in the pool after Jacob appeared to do something to the pool (if though he was dead) beforehand when Hurley saw him in the temple. Maybe the pool had gone clear again, hard to tell in the dark. Not sure the same goes for the other guy, but maybe he will be back as well after falling into the pool.

Or maybe it was only hopeful thinking because the pool is clear only when Jacob is alive and in charge and the pool is cloudy when Smokey is in charge.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    ya i agree it was slow at times but think it was needed for the build up. think thats one reason there wasnt much to talk about cause it was mainly a build up episode for smokeys main plan.

ya i dont care much about the romance stuff. i dont get how sayid could go dark cause hes been a killer his whole life. perhaps this time he just doesnt care anymore.
    Yeah well there isn't much romance this final season, not enough time to do so with Jacob being dead and the action that has been going on. I'm sure the producers mention there will be no love triangles now.
    Last edited by WhoRU?; 03-05-2010, 07:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I liked Sundown very much. I´m a fan of slow-motion-end-of-the-episode-montages and this one was cool. Creepy and little "zombie" but cool.
      One thing that bothered me a little (and bothers me from the premiere) is that many great characters are extremely underused. I mean.....Miles did nothing again, Lapidus, Illana and Ben had less screen time than many one-day guest stars and my beloved Sun asked extactly one question!
      And where was Sawyer and Richard?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎