Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sundown" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    wow what the heck? how was killing toga or whatever let smokey in? and now everyone is on his side? so its now the others vs the losties? so crazy.
    Yeah and where did Sawyer go? He was with smokey last I remember

Comment

ya sawyer must still be in the cave or something and what about jin is he still in the tent?

Comment

Well.... that was interesting.

Comment

so much stuff went on in this episode but have no clue what to talk about lol. smokey just came in a killed everyone. i think it left us with more questions and not the answers they promised haha.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            ya sawyer must still be in the cave or something and what about jin is he still in the tent?
            Yeah Sawyer can't get out the cave because the rope broke on the way down.

Comment

ya and doubt smokey flew him up poor sawyer maybe he can draw more pictures on the wall lol.

Comment

This episode and the lack of Sawyer herein (as others pointed out) goes to show you that you should NEVER trust a guy who's faking the appearance of a dead dude you once knew and can turn himself to a murderous black smoke monster. Not that Sawyer couldn't probably figure it out himself... And Jin should be high-tailing it away from Claire's camp as fast as his mangled, weary legs can carry him so he can get back together with Sun! And Kate should've made a run for it, too, after Team Smokey left.

Why were the Others that broke away to join him so nonchalant and non-upset after all their old buddies were killed left and right by Smokey? And I still don't get how killing Dogan was able to do anything to break the protective seal around the Temple. I thought that spreading the ash around the edge would keep him out, unless Claire or somebody else broke that, too.

All in all, it was very violent, very confusing, and yeah, it gave us far fewer answers than I would've liked (but not fewer than I expected if I'm going to be honest).

Comment

Very confusing ep... These flashsideways better have a dam good "we gotta go back" type of twist.. Because it's taking up A LOT of time.. I hope this "sideways" Jin in the freezer has something to do with the watch he was carrying on 815.... JMO but for the moment it seems all the off island stuff is just s**t they're throwing at the wall to see what sticks....

I was also wondering about Sawyer... Jin not so much since he was looking for Sun and had a busted up leg, so i didn't expect him... But Sawyer? Is he stuck in that cave IDK.. Doubt it he'll pop up without explanation on how he left the cave... Hell he may be back at Dharmaville.. Waiting for Locke like Sun and Lapidus did last season..
                  Last edited by McFly; 03-03-2010, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Well Sayid has gone evil as predicted. To see his loved one by getting almost everyone killed with no remorse. That is so self selfish. I bet that if Nadia came back to life and finds the number of people that Sayid had killed for her, she would cry, weep and then kill herself rather than to live under his shame. What a contrast to the flash sideway where Sayid had said that he was not worthy to have her. And Claire has gone evil as well is just as sad to see. Old Smoky has a a small army now who don't even seem to fear him but rather follow like drones.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎