Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sundown" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sundown" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to the episode's airing and discuss it LIVE here.

Here's the promotional trailer: http://www.ksitetv.com/lost-sundown-promo/

6 1/2 hours left on the East Coast.

woohoo cant wait
    3 hours 16 minutes

unfortunatly this might be the last episode i can see for a while cause cablevision in my area might be getting rid of ABC next week cause of contract issuse. similar to the whole food network thing. im trying to get a portable tv which i may need to order so if i can order and get it by tuesday im good but i guess we will see. hope ABC doesnt go away.

Comment

2 hrs!

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

unfortunatly this might be the last episode i can see for a while cause cablevision in my area might be getting rid of ABC next week cause of contract issuse. similar to the whole food network thing. im trying to get a portable tv which i may need to order so if i can order and get it by tuesday im good but i guess we will see. hope ABC doesnt go away.
      dude that sucks...
      Last edited by wingster55; 03-02-2010, 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

1 hour 35 minutes

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by wingster55
        2 hrs!

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

dude that sucks...
        ya i know it sucks big time. really not fair. i just ordered a portable tv so hopefully if abc goes away i get it before next tuesday and can watch it on that lol. and no i didnt get a portable tv just to watch lost lol. im moving so i was getting it anyway for the long drive lol. but got it earlier then i would have kind of cause i dont want to miss lost haha.

i remember when Food Network and HGN had problems and werent on some of their shows were aired on a different network so perhaps another network will air LOST since it has a huge following. perhaps SyFy will or sometimes one station here has LOST repeats so maybe that network can air them but of course might not air them the same night. I know ABC.com would put them up (yes the network site is legal) but i wont have high speed till i move and dont think i want to miss 3 weeks of LOST.

----- Added 43 Minutes later -----

51 minutes
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-02-2010, 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

26 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            woohoo cant wait
            3 hours 16 minutes

That sucks. Time Warner was threating to get rid of channels more than once, but each time they worked it out on the midnight deadline or postponed it (seeing as it happened more than once). Hopefully the same happens where you are.

Comment

ya i hope so too but if its like food network we wont have it for a month. since its on the basic "free" channels i wonder if my tivo can pick it up from the wall and not the box. couldnt with food network but maybe will with ABC. well see.

Comment

Comment

its on yay

Comment

Did not see that one coming with Nadia. Interesting.

Comment

finally a fight scene on this show that isnt 1 sided

hmmmm so nadia is married to sayids brother. i forget did we ever learn anything about sayids brother other then the chicken thing? im wondering if maybe his brother in the sideways is the killer and sayid isnt.

wonder whats with the baseball.perhaps the baseball was his sons and his son died.

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by McFly
                      yay dante and randell

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

wow they have a sword to kill smokey? so crazy.

----- Added 17 Minutes later -----

what the heck? why didnt the sword work? could it bewhen sayid was told if locke talks its too late means once he talks he cant be killed? im confused
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-02-2010, 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Sword... didn't... work?! AAAHHH!!!! Not that I thought a sword could really kill the Smoke Monster or anything, but c'mon... What about some kind of sonic/sound based weapon? We know that the Barracks' sonic fence at least repelled it... Could something similar work here? Not that I know what that "something" would be, but it's just a suggestion...

Comment

claire puts the lotion on her skin hahaha.

----- Added 40 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                          Sword... didn't... work?! AAAHHH!!!! Not that I thought a sword could really kill the Smoke Monster or anything, but c'mon... What about some kind of sonic/sound based weapon? We know that the Barracks' sonic fence at least repelled it... Could something similar work here? Not that I know what that "something" would be, but it's just a suggestion...
                          hmmm maybe. if they can get the sound barrier like in a circle and trap smokey in it uness smokey is able to bypass it now

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

hmmm so keamy must have been influenced too cause he went from army man to loan shark.

wow jin in the freezer. wonder if keamy was the dude in LA who was suns dad bussiness partner.
                          Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-02-2010, 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Those people leaving the temple are in trouble.

Comment

wow what the heck? how was killing toga or whatever let smokey in? and now everyone is on his side? so its now the others vs the losties? so crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎