Sam I Am....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam I Am....

ahhhhhh her name is Sam

Works soooooooo much better than Jenny, which didn't fit her at all. I think Sam does.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
      Works soooooooo much better than Jenny, which didn't fit her at all. I think Sam does.
      I agree...Sam fits nicely. It is kinda tomboyish, but cute at the same time. I like it!

Comment

I just hope it isn't short for Samuel.

I think Sam suits her. I like it.

Comment

It is a cute, pretty fitting name for her, I think, just like the character herself. I didn't expect to find out that piece of information tonight! Way to go, writers!

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
            I just hope it isn't short for Samuel.

I think Sam suits her. I like it.
            My thoughts exactly

Though, probably short for Samantha.

Comment

Which would make her Sam Lisa Whatever or Samantha Lisa Whatever. As long as she wasn't lying to shaw about her real first name hey she has feelings for chuck and let him think her name is jenny burton whats to keep her from lying to shaw about her name.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                Which would make her Sam Lisa Whatever or Samantha Lisa Whatever. As long as she wasn't lying to shaw about her real first name hey she has feelings for chuck and let him think her name is jenny burton whats to keep her from lying to shaw about her name.
                it's ok if we don't know her last name. soon she will become Samantha Lisa Bartowski anyway :P

Comment

There is always the chance she is lieing to Shaw

Comment

I hope Sam isn't her name! It ticks me off that she shared that with Shaw and not Chuck if it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux
                      it's ok if we don't know her last name. soon she will become Samantha Lisa Bartowski anyway :P
                      Aren't we all waiting for that to happen?

Originally posted by Supsfan
                      That's the same thing I try to tell myself right after the initial shock of her potentially being honest with him.

Originally posted by wmasoxfan
                      I hope Sam isn't her name! It ticks me off that she shared that with Shaw and not Chuck if it's true.
                      And I quote you too, LOL, because:
                      a- I wanna start a petition to legally change her name into Sarah! Sam doesn't sound right I actually liked Jenny better.
                      b- I hate for being this honest with a guy she barely knows, instead of being honest with a guy who brought her favourite pizza, no olives, and begged her to tell him even the smallest hint of truth. Not to mention the time he gave her the hamburger for her swallen eye, and when she offered to tell him one of her secret, he just refused because he cared about Sarah and not her past. I mean, c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      c- Did you see Chuck face when he heard Sarah and Shaw conversation? He broke my heart. Poor Chuckles *hugs him*
                      d- I hate Shaw. He doesn't deserve Sarah

Comment

Like the name Sam, but hope she still goes by Sarah.

Kinda random, but I also go by two non-derivative names that begin with the letter S. Scott and Stan

Comment

I think Sam suits her.

I don't think it's terribly surprising that Sarah shared this detail with Shaw and not Chuck. It's all in the development of the characters, Sarah and Chuck are going opposite directions right now. If Sarah is going to open up, it makes since that she would choose to open up to someone who is emotionally "safe".

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                            That's my thinking as well.

Comment

There a chance that she was lying to Shaw.She barely knows the guy and she would tell her real name just like that.I hope it's not true or I will totally loose the respect that I had for her

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎