Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people will fly before Clark flies in the red and blue?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just face it. Clark isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the drawer. Nine seasons now and he hasn't gotten the flying technique down yet. Or even knows that he can for that matter.
    Then he goes and saves a guy who's bent on mayhem and destruction to the very world that Clark is supposed to be a savior for. Not exactly a Mensa candidate.

Comment

dont forget clark was the first to fly in the show when he levitated off the bed, and lets not forget the famous kal-el take off scene which was f'in epic...

When he truly flies again they will make a spectacle out of it and i cant wait.....

thank AG & MM for the no tights no flights rule

Comment

I would love to see him fly, but I'm not obsessed about it. I'm just enjoying his journey and the fact he's getting closer and closer to the hero he's meant to be.

Comment

I bet that Lois, Ollie, Tess, Chloe, Emil, and Shelby (none of them have flied yet on their own, right?) will all soar through the air, maybe even with a cape, before Clark does.

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
            I would love to see him fly, but I'm not obsessed about it. I'm just enjoying his journey and the fact he's getting closer and closer to the hero he's meant to be.
            Same here

Comment

Originally posted by Supes The Man
              I have to say I did find Zod flying a bit annoying when i was watching it. its like Clark has grown up on earth and has had his powers for ages not to mention the fact that he has been at the fortress for I dont even kno how long and still can't fly. A Zod who has powers for like a day can fly straight away its like a kick in the teeth. If Clark doesnt start flying by the end of the season it will be ridiculous.
              I am not too bothered by him not flying yet, but it is getting a little old. He should definitely start flying in the season finale.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kycowgirl92176

Originally posted by Stebob1984
                Same here
                Me too guys. Just seat back and enjoy the smell of Coca-Cola

Comment

Ho[pefully less than 15 in the current time line.

Comment

How many Kandorians are there? Hundreds? This might take a while!

Comment

Hmm let's see:
                      Lana
                      Tess
                      Oliver will proabably get struck by lightening get his powers and zoom all over the place.
                      The Kandorians
                      some other random guest like the one in Warrior
                      Shelby definitely
                      Perhaps even the imaginary cows and animals on the farm
                      Superman from the year 2899 will show up and yell at his younger self to step it up!

Now to make it clear I do think the explanation this season as to why Clark can't fly makes sense; but that doesn't mean I am not tired of everyone around him being able to fly.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎