Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Hawaii Tsunami and what does it mean for Lost?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hawaii Tsunami and what does it mean for Lost?

Just letting all you Lost viewers know, Hawaii is shceduled to be hit with a Tsunami this weekend. Production has been shut down and all crew members have been issued to seek safety in the studio. There's no telling how much damage the Tsunami could possibly do. We'll try to get updates, but do not be surprised if there's damage, this could mean a delay on the show. Sets may have to be repaired and if the island of Ohau is damaged, it could mean that Lost would either have to have their crew repair it or have to film on another island which would also mean getting another contract to film on that island. So far 15 scripts have been written and they are filming episode 13. But now, if there is a delay, we may have to wait longer then May 23rd for the finale.

I'll try to keep this as updated as possible after the Tsunami is over.

well hopefully they are all ok and hey if the show does get delayed atleast we get lost a little longer id hate if they went to another island cause then it wont even look the same. maybe if there is damage depending on whats in the script they can use it to their advantage if there is a war on the show.

Comment

Update: Hawaii is safe from a Tsunami. Everyone is safe, sadly we can't say the same for Chile which got hit with a major earthquake.

So Lost will be okay, and correction. They're filming episode 15, so the show is a lot farther along then I thought which leaves a lot of time to film the 3 part finale.

Comment

thats good everyones ok. the last year or so seems to have had a lot of natural disaters huh?

i keep thinking all the episodes are done filming cause of the long break between seasons lol but guess they wouldnt do that just cause its easier to get stuff leaked. the 3 part finale should be awesome.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎