Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop showing flight....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark can fly but he believes that he can't so he doesn't. We have seen Clark fly (season 4) and I think he was flying when he caught Chloe in Warrior so obviously he can. I think it is a psychological thing with him. He has to believe he can fly and just do it already.

Comment

I have already posted that I think that the writers are rubbing our noses in it that all these villians and superheros can fly but Clark's can't.

It really bothers me and takes away from the enjoyment of watching SV.

Comment

I have stopped caring. But it would be ridiculous if Season 9 ends without Clark flying.

Comment

I'm kinda tired of seeing threads asking this question...

Comment

I just find it ironic how its been 9 years, he hasn't flown, Zod gets powers and he can suddenly fly, that scene made me laugh at first before I could really look at it and go "wow, great scene!" -- hahaha. But still, I think now that its been hyped so much that the fans WANT to see him fly, the writers want to find the right sort of story. Other wise they'd feel like they were ripping us off. IDK. Just assuming haha.

Comment

If it is Tom Welling's rule of no flights no tights, that doesn't make much sense, because he flew in Season 4 as Kal-El, and he also flew around as Bizarro, so Tom Welling has flown, thus he broke his own rule and there is no freaking point in following it anymore. There is really no point anymore. If we give Clark flight we don't have to see him using it all the time if you are concerned with budget problems. I mean hell we barely actually see superspeed anymore at this point, why not just have a sound effect and flying papers to signify when he uses flight just like superspeed. OR you could do what every single incarnation of Superman has ever done and use the same footage of him flying over and over and over again. Another thing is, I never considered flying the power that defines superman. Really the first power I think of when I think superman is Invulnerability, I think that is far more effective than flight, which is then followed by super strength, and only after that do I think of flight, then heat vision, then super breath.

Just let him fly already, what the heck are you waiting for at this point. When he finally does fly my jaw is not going to drop to the floor, and I am not going to say "I never saw that coming" I know Clark can fly, I have seen Clark fly multiple times, there is no "shock factor" it is going to happen, so just let it happen. It is like going to see the movie Titanic, it is not going to be all that surprising to you when the freaking boat starts sinking.

Comment

I want to see him fly in the season 9 finale, it would be ridiculous if he didn't fly in season 10 from the start, maybe Clark isn't afraid of heights, but Tom is

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                  Yeah, I'm sick of other kryptonians flying.

Unfortunately, I don't see them devoting a whole episode to flight. I do however see Clark having to gain flight to be on even footing with Zod.
                  I see that too, but they won't do it. It will be like failsday last year and be a 3 minute fight where he uses a crystal or imprisons him back into the thing that Jor'el left in the Kent house. It will be lame as they have been the last 2 finales. I'm used to being disappointed and ONLY because I like anything to do with Superman, I keep watching.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎