Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really dont like the secrets thing. Its too Blahnay for me. Unless Im getting the wrong impression from it?

Comment

Clois'm louco, mas depois desse romance acontecer eu acho que eles estão dando uma cama de gelo que eles são legais com os outros. Estou cansado de olha Clois durante todas as estações. Em 6X13 carmesim vi que os atores Tom e Erica aquecer o pequeno ecrã então por que não colocar este romance a ferver, queremos os sonhos do futuro acontecer. queremos mais carne, bem como Clark e Alicia, por exemplo.: p

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
        They're both keeping secrets now! This is going to backfire! But I kinda love angst. Especially where Lois and Clark are involved lol!
        yeah but Clark kinda has some sort of idea what hers is because of the Tess angle from Absolute Justice so I think he is really worried... and I lub me some protective Clark.... I do like how she said 'touche mr. kent' .. hehe... and wants to keep the mystery... Lois kicks some major arse

She just teases him about 'knowing more' but doesn't push it... I LOVE how accepting she is... that continuity from S4 when she said 'they will tell you the secret with time'.... I think she knows about him.... something is telling me that she does... so many tells

Comment

But it's not angsty secrets.

Like Lois said...a little mystery in the romance.

They make it sexy LOL!

Comment

Not caring for all the secret keeping either.

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
              I really dont like the secrets thing. Its too Blahnay for me. Unless Im getting the wrong impression from it?
              To me it was more playful and it was about them being okay with keeping some little secrets.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly1142
                But it's not angsty secrets.

Like Lois said...a little mystery in the romance.

They make it sexy LOL!
                Yeah, it was more of a playful thing and all

Comment

I am extremely pleased with tonight's ep. Not only did we get the amazing DP scene where Clark looked so far gone that there is no coming back and Lois was just frickin' adorable...

They were weaved throughout the cast. Lois and Zod were amazing as were Clark and Zod. Everyone came out to play tonight and I didn't think anything was contrived (as much as it can't be on this show ).

I felt like major groundwork was laid tonight, and more than that, I just really enjoyed watching again. So I'll take that as success.

Although it was frustrating not getting an intimate scene of Clark with Lois in the aftermath of that horrific abduction (guy was creepy!), I loved that they brought back the challenging banter...reminded me of when they couldn't wait to get on each other's last nerve. It was played perfectly by both Tom and Erica.

They were just so unbelievable tonight. Both of them.

Comment

Well if Clark was just honest with Lois about his secret, the thing with Amanda Waller would not be going on right now. To get trust you have to give trust. I am about over Clark's lies now.

Comment

"It's what Clark would do."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why she's the future Mrs. Superman.

Comment

^ that line was perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
                          I would have liked more Clois, but it was a great episode so I won't complain. Notice how both of them just kept edging closer to the other?
                          I loved that openning scene with Clois. It was so cute. Loved the PDAs.

I also noticed when she was alone in the cafe she was thinking of clark and about her relationship with Clark. Also noticed the headline of the paper she was reading "romatic getaways.." hint of things to come..

Comment

I loved that line! And how kick ass she was trying to fight that loon. AND that Clark rescued her FIRST! *squeals*!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                              Maybe not "progression..." I don't know how to explain it.
                              It was a continuity -

Sex is the only thing left - for Clark anyway

We have Lois saying she loves Clark - Committed, Crossfire

We have Clark spilling his guts last week in persuasion

Clois is here - just have to get to know each other, the commitment is a done deal

Peace

Cage

Comment

Hear hear!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎