Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy they had scenes together but they need some alone time if the chemisrty is gonna go anywhere. Ollie's could do some saving for a change so Clark can free up sometime to be with Lois. Hello writers!

Comment

Not that many Clois scenes tonight but the ones we had were cute they were flirting with each other and clois sex eyes was great!!

Comment

I am so glad that Lois is not being open with Clark when it comes to the DP. She knows he is hiding stuff if he is not going to share why should she.

Comment

So now Lois has a secret?

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
            Lois sure seems like she is getting accustomed to PDAs now. Definite progression. But the excuses from Clark are going to get old, even with Lois's infinite patience.
            Exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
              I didn't expect a whole lot tonight so I'm not really disappointed.
              I didn't either. We had no spoilers or anything to imply there would be great Clois tonight. As it is, I thought the first scene with them was great and had some of the best UST between them we've had in a while. Also, it showed progression on Lois' part because now she's wanting to spend more time together and she's looking at other couples' PDA's wistfully. At least now I can see the idea of the B&B isn't completely out of left field. It's obvious they're going to want to get away from work and spend time together.

Comment

^ Not to mention it showed her looking at romantic getaways in the newspaper lol

Comment

Originally posted by asha14
                  I am so glad that Lois is not being open with Clark when it comes to the DP. She knows he is hiding stuff if he is not going to share why should she.
                  Like Lois said keep the mystery in a healthy relationship!!

Comment

Clois was fantastic, and not just their scenes.

But their scenes? To quote Lois? I'm surprised the bullpen didn't burn right down! Lots of eyesex and flirty banter!

I love the little nod to their professional rivalry as well.

Lois clearly took the Persuasion epiphany to heart, as PDA's no longer seem to be a problem.

This week CLEARLY showed IMO that now, it's not insecurities or taking it slow holding them back.

No, they both clearly want to move things forward now and CAN'T because of external forces (work).

LOVE.

But I also loved Lois looking longingly at the couple doing a PDA and the 'romantic getaway' headline.

And of course, I loved her even unknowingly going to bat for the aliens. Oh and 'it's what Clark would do'.

Tonight was a great Clois ep, even though there were only 2 scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by tbird4u
                      ^ Not to mention it showed her looking at romantic getaways in the newspaper lol
                      When I saw that, I was like, "YEEEAHHH! GET SOME!!!"

Comment

I LOVED them! Not many but it was good. The first scene... aawwww... Clark was looking at her sooo adorable-ish! I squealed! And I love that he rescued her and got her out of harms way before anyone else... !!! so great!! I do like how concerned he was at the end (remember he's suspicious as in AJ Tess said she is in 'way' over her head to him).... sooo funny with both cells going off @ the same time.. it was like DRAW. The newspaper Lois was reading at the restaurant said 'romantic getaways' so should be some nice continuity for Escape

I can't get over how cute Clark was when he said "hi" to her when they both turned around.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I loved Clois tonight. Could have used more scenes but it's okay. I loved the shameless flirting and UST in the first scene. I loved that Lois said, "It's what Clark would do". Aw! I loved that they showed the competitiveness at work. I loved Faora saying Clark's in love with a human.

And I love that it sets up them trying to put their relationship before work.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                            When I saw that, I was like, "YEEEAHHH! GET SOME!!!"
                            Meeee tooo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aalliya

I can't get over how cute Clark was when he said "hi" to her when they both turned around.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I know!!!! It was so cute!!!!!!!

Comment

They're both keeping secrets now! This is going to backfire! But I kinda love angst. Especially where Lois and Clark are involved lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎