No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herolee10
    so first Clark's progression to Superman could get stalled because of a season renewal and now clark's relationship with Lois..what's next? Shelby's appearance will get stalled as well?lol
    Ok, well... I don't know how to explain it but I don't think the Clois was bad tonight. Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
      I would have liked more Clois, but it was a great episode so I won't complain. Notice how both of them just kept edging closer to the other?
      Definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
        To each their own, I didn't see any progression.
        Maybe not "progression..." I don't know how to explain it.

Comment

I think there was def. progression. HELLO lois was NOT being the 'no touch' lois and she even got up in HIS personal space. Not sure I liked the last scene but the first one was GOLD.

Comment

It was a nice first scene.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
              Ok, well... I don't know how to explain it but I don't think the Clois was bad tonight. Sorry...
              Oh I don't think it was bad. I guess some, including myself were expecting, more, I mean given what happened last week that is.

Comment

so first Clark's progression to Superman could get stalled because of a season renewal and now clark's relationship with Lois..what's next? Shelby's appearance will get stalled as well?lol
                There was no stalling Thomas.

Comment

i'm psyched there will probably be a 10th season but not if it means that there will be any clois drama, i can just see them breaking the two up just for the heck of it. but tonight i thought it waz good the scenes they had were nice the end secrets made me a bit nervous tho

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
                    There was no stalling Thomas.
                    well that's a relief.

I guess it's just a matter of where some of us are expecting the relationship to be by the end of the season, so it's not really a question of where feelings are at, or how strong feelings are, it's I guess.."where they are" that some of us are expecting to see by the end of the season, if that makes sense.lol

Comment

Lois sure seems like she is getting accustomed to PDAs now. Definite progression. But the excuses from Clark are going to get old, even with Lois's infinite patience.

Comment

I didn't expect a whole lot tonight so I'm not really disappointed.

Comment

I think it was cute that Clark saved Lois first.

Comment

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
                            Lois sure seems like she is getting accustomed to PDAs now. Definite progression. But the excuses from Clark are going to get old, even with Lois's infinite patience.
                            Yes! I was so proud of her!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                              I didn't expect a whole lot tonight so I'm not really disappointed.
                              Neither I.

Comment

well that's a relief.

I guess it's just a matter of where some of us are expecting the relationship to be by the end of the season, so it's not really a question of where feelings are at, or how strong feelings are, it's I guess.."where they are" that some of us are expecting to see by the end of the season, if that makes sense.lol
                                Yeah, I don't think there was any stalling tonight either - it actually progressed quite nicely from Persuasion IMO

And yes it makes sense Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎