X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Clois Scenes"

Talk about everything Clois!

cant wait and i love your avi of lois

Comment

I loved the adorable eye-sex scene - thank goodness the chemistry is back!!!

Comment

When the Clois eye sex was going on and Faora called CK's name, I love the lingering look he gave Lois, like he didn't even hear his name and he couldn't tear his eyes off her, but who could.

awesome!

C

Comment

I know. I loved it too. I just wish they had more time together this ep than him and Faora.

Comment

Well there goes the chance of having a Lois seeing Clark rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
              I loved the adorable eye-sex scene - thank goodness the chemistry is back!!!
              Loooove the eye-sex. I don't know what it is, but I get all tingly just watching them! Lol.

Comment

Not many scenes in this one...

Comment

Not much but im glad not every episode is about them we need plot about zod!

Comment

Originally posted by amberdawn
                    Not many scenes in this one...
                    No, but at least it wasn't anything that hurt their relationship. In fact, I think it progressed a bit even though they're both doing the whole secrets dance.

I think they got renewed for a 10th season and they're holding off on the Clois a bit now.

Comment

To each their own, I didn't see any progression.

Comment

Wow the chermisty was back and in full force. Loved the open flirting and showings of emotions in this episode!

Comment

First scene was great. Last one was good in the sense they both know each other ha a secret yet they're not pushing.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                            No, but at least it wasn't anything that hurt their relationship. In fact, I think it progressed a bit even though they're both doing the whole secrets dance.

I think they got renewed for a 10th season and they're holding off on the Clois a bit now.
                            so first Clark's progression to Superman could get stalled because of a season renewal and now clark's relationship with Lois..what's next? Shelby's appearance will get stalled as well?lol

Comment

I would have liked more Clois, but it was a great episode so I won't complain. Notice how both of them just kept edging closer to the other?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎