Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy

I did like the episode. It showed that Kal-El does care somewhat for his fellow Kryptonians & that there are some of them who feel a kind of affinity for him. But seriously, can't we have a single episode this season where a chick doesn't get into a fight? I mean , I know the Smallville writers have a cat fight fetish, but come on! It's easier to believe that there are aliens living among us than EVERY GIRL IN SMALLVILLE KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT. I know you're a sci fi series, but let's not go too unrealistic.

Comment

• IMO this is definatley one of the best episodes of this season dispite the cheesy plot. Probably the 2nd or 3rd best so far.

Comment

• I gave this episode a 9. I knew that Clark saving Zod with his blood would give Zod powers as soon as he cut himself with the shard of Kryptonite!!! It was so obvious!! But I liked it. Awesome ending. Loved the Clark/Zod interaction, loved Zod wearing glasses The Clois was good, thought the Chisholm guy was very creepy, especially when he showed his head....ewww. Overall I liked this episode a lot.

The only reason I didn't give a 10 was because of Chloe....huh? What?! Who said that?!
        Ok, first and foremost, I'm a huge Chloe fan and have been since the beginning, (also a Chlark fan) but I hated how she was written in the first half of this season. In the second half I thought she improved, and loved her in Warrior and Persuasion. But in Conspiracy I felt she regressed. I understand that she was grieving after Jimmy's death and resented Clark for leaving her when she needed him the most. But when she said ''Our friend's moral compass has gotten us lost more than once. I'm not okay with just sitting back and trusting Clark again,'' and ''Clark is in the Kandorian family now and I don't want to let his loyalty lead us into another Doomsday scenario,'' I found it incredibly ignorant and arrogant of her to put all of the blame on Clark for what happened in Failsday. She was the one who prevented Clark from sending Davis/Doomsday to the Phantom Zone in the first place. She needs to admit, to herself and to Clark, that she was also in the wrong. Only then will I be OK with whatever she wants done. I loved how Oliver tried to put her in her place ''You can't have a set of rules for yourself and then a whole set of rules for everyone else.'' So true.
        Chloe: ''So do you really think we should tell Clark everything?''
        Oliver: ''Absolutely.'' ''When the time is right.''
        That is never a good sign. Whenever someone says ''when the time is right'' they wait too long to find the right time and by then it's too late

Comment

• Bra and panties FTW!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigT
            Bra and panties FTW!
            Who was in bra and panties?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
              Who was in bra and panties?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Vala!!!

Comment

• This episode fleshed out what had happened to John Corben, between him getting run over and waking up as a cyborg. It also furthered the Kandorian plotline, with Zod acquiring powers.

Then there's the Chlollie plot with the Kryptonite weapons. Been a while since I last watched this episode, so I had forgotten what it was about, when Tess brought up that someone's been taking funds from Queen Industries and thought it was about Watchtower, for a few minutes. I like the fact that someone actually reacts to company funds disappearing. It's something that would realistically happen.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎