• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnowBird
    ^This^

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

For sure and Clark/Tom is very special
    Yeah

Comment

I started laughing when Zod's wound was glowing. I remember the earlier seasons when healing wounds didn't shine. I guess it's just a budget thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
        I started laughing when Zod's wound was glowing. I remember the earlier seasons when healing wounds didn't shine. I guess it's just a budget thing.
        I too laughed with joy and wonder. But are you saying, that because they have a bigger budget they can make things shine? How much does it cost to make a wound shine? Can't be that much. Must be less in Canada because of the healthcare system.

Comment

season 3 when jonathan healed clark after he was stabbed he glowed then

Comment

Originally posted by Nerf
            I was thinking that tonight's episode was really effects light, but didn't really mind because the story was so well done. I would have been happy with just the beautiful shot looking down on the city street. But then they blew me out of the water with Zod's fall and flight. Sure, they could have done it better a few years ago, but for the budget they have to work with, that was amazing.
            Agree.
            Smallville may not have as many cool special effects as it used to, but you hardly notice if you are into the story of an episode, and they use the special effects when it will have the biggest impact.

Comment

Originally posted by old guy
              Loved the cryo-Kandorian in her underwear. Oh, I guess that doesn't qualify as a "special effect".

I love it too. Vala is a fine looking kandorian. The more reason for me to like her.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎