X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torwolf
    From Matt Mitovich

#smallville "conspiracy" draws 2.54 million viewers
    Score! It was a really good episode and aside from the fact that it did that well against the Olympics, we're going in to a 5-week hiatus and it's great it ended on a strong note!

Take that, CW!

Comment

Nice numbers.

Comment

Man the Smallville fanbase makes all smiley.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
          totally we have a great fanbase watching every week. Go smallville fans. And its great we been holding ratings well all season long. Usually in second half we go down. But we been holding or doing better. And like i point out every week. We been holding at or above 2.4million since episode 4. So thats great with the past 12 episodes staying consistant.
          You're absolutely right! The consistency our fanbase has shown is a factor that can't be ignored by anyone at the CW. Budget and renewal all must be factored in when you get consistently strong ratings even up against events like the Olympics. SV fans may squabble amongst themselves but they're some of the most loyal fans to the series. I'll bet there are a lot of TV series on the CW and other networks that covet this type of loyal fanbase.

Comment

Looks like Crossfire did a 1.6M viewers after Conspiracy

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-El49
              Score! It was a really good episode and aside from the fact that it did that well against the Olympics, we're going in to a 5-week hiatus and it's great it ended on a strong note!

Take that, CW!
              That's just awesome.

Comment

YEa i am glad about that for smallville. As for season order i think they probably have it and i am hoping we will have it announced this coming week or the following one. As others have pointed out all the 5 shows that were picked up prior were in mid seasons breaks. So with a month long break which goes long with episodes 19-22 being filmed between the next 5 weeks. A season order is likely in the bag now.

Comment

Wow! 2.54mil is great, especially for this 2nd half. I think running a string of new episodes without repeats is really good for the ratings. It also helps that the other networks have been airing repeats.
                  Now a long wait till April 2,!

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Marc Berman says 2.53mil and actually has Smallville in his Winners list!
                  "The CW finished fifth overall for the evening in total viewers, but fourth ahead of Fox among adults 18-49 care of two episodes (original and repeat) of Smallville as follows:"
                  Friday’s Winners:
                  2010 Winter Olympics (NBC)

-Not One of The CW’s Early Renewals:
                  Smallville (CW)

-Friday’s Losers (excluding repeats):
                  Movie: Blades of Glory (ABC), The 41st Annual NAACP Awards (Fox), 20/20 (ABC)

Smallville (CW)
                  8:00 p.m. Original – Viewers: 2.53 million (#5), A18-49: 1.1/ 4 (#4)
                  9:00 p.m. Repeat – Viewers: 1.60 million (#5), A18-49: 0.7/ 2 (#5)

Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 02-27-2010, 10:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

and the repeat did well too considering it was up against speed skating short track. Really happy about the ratings for conspiracy. It's great.

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!! In your face Dawny!!

Comment

I love that it won against fox in the 18-49 demo, come on renew this show already.

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
                          Wow! 2.54mil is great, especially for this 2nd half. I think running a string of new episodes without repeats is really good for the ratings. It also helps that the other networks have been airing repeats.
                          Now a long wait till April 2,!

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Marc Berman says 2.53mil and actually has Smallville in his Winners list!
                          "The CW finished fifth overall for the evening in total viewers, but fourth ahead of Fox among adults 18-49 care of two episodes (original and repeat) of Smallville as follows:"
                          Friday’s Winners:
                          2010 Winter Olympics (NBC)

-Not One of The CW’s Early Renewals:
                          Smallville (CW)

-Friday’s Losers (excluding repeats):
                          Movie: Blades of Glory (ABC), The 41st Annual NAACP Awards (Fox), 20/20 (ABC)

Smallville (CW)
                          8:00 p.m. Original – Viewers: 2.53 million (#5), A18-49: 1.1/ 4 (#4)
                          9:00 p.m. Repeat – Viewers: 1.60 million (#5), A18-49: 0.7/ 2 (#5)

http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...51/m/245100872

Thanks Sparkle, I always look forward to your posts in the ratings thread! I like the layouts you use.

Smallville owns and I still can't help but wonder how well it would do on Thursdays.

Comment

TimeNetShow18-49 Rating/ShrViewers (Millons)
                            8:00NBCVancouver Winter Olympics (8p-11p)6.1/1923.47
                            CBSGhost Whisperer (R)1.2/45.11
                            ABCMovie: Blades of Glory (R)(8p-10p)1.2/43.24
                            CWSmallville1.1/42.53
                            FOX41st Annual NAACP Awards1.0/32.87

TvByTheNumbers

Comment

Fantastic ratings!

So we can be pretty certain that the core of loyal Smallville fans add up to about 2.5 million viewers and this average won't change no matter what it is up against (unless we have preemptions, of course, but that's something that doesn't give people a choice).

Comment

The Olympics have a strong hold on the ratings. They beat American Idol last week! There's no way it's going to get beaten, but Smallville's ratings still improved from last week!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎