No announcement yet.

Jack has a son?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tabularasa
    I wouldn't count out the AU storyline. I have a feeling that's gonna end up connecting in the end. Also, I don't think the point was just that Jack has a son, but he's letting go of the problems he had with his dad. His son was just a way of doing that. If Jack ever feared that he was becoming like his father, he proved himself wrong.
    ya like jacks appendex scar. they said he got it taken out as a kid but he didnt remember so seems like stuff that happened on the island he wouldnt remember even if it also happened in the flash sideways. like he only remembers the changes that happened but anything connected to the island he doesnt. if that makes sense lol. like if locke got a scar from bumping his head he probably wouldnt notice where it came from or perhaps like rose is cured she just doesnt know it. i dont know im confusing myself lol.

Comment

Yeah the ending would be like all the characters in the Alternative Universe was wiped out and in the real universe, the characters actually have a purpose to exist after all the shambles. . . . . then it would be "oooohhh you did see that happening did you?" says the writers.

Comment

Jack has a son............but still drives an old plain jane Bronco. Not exactly what you'd expect from a big time surgeon!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎