Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Lighthouse?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Lighthouse?

will open when episode airs.
    10 - This episode guided the way.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This episode just hit the reef.
    0%

I gave it a 10! Loved this episode! The season just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see where the claire storyline goes with smokey and jin. Wonder where sawyer is?

Comment

As a person who really hasn't cared too much for Jack in awhile, this was fantastic. I won't say it was better then last week's, but this was another 10. They really got to the character of Jack without hitting that note of him wanting to fix things. Yeah, that's the reason he came back, but they hit so many other notes on his character both on the island and in the flash-sideways. Speaking of the flash-sideways, I was really touched by this one. I'm gonna be biased with this, but it did remind me a lot of my relationship with my father as a young teenager, especially the idea of David not wanting Jack to see him fail. This flash-sideways was really good and really interesting. Nothing went wrong for me in this episode and I can't remember the last time I gave two episodes back-to-back 10's. Great stuff.

Comment

This was an incredibly confusing and crazy episode. I'm not sure what score I want to give it yet... I think I'll have to let the plot sink in for a while. The psycho-Claire angle has me totally freaked out. I was seriously on edge pretty much the entire time she was on-screen, which is not my normal reaction to seeing her. I LOVED Jack's flash-sideways story and his relationship with his son, David. That was really very touching. I'm curious as to who his mother is, of course, and hope they reveal it eventually. I like it that Jacob's still appearing to Hurley, though I'm wondering, as everyone else is, what was up with that lighthouse, and what they would've seen had they moved the mirrors to 108 degrees. I was also wondering, as Robert pointed out, what happened to Sawyer, and why he didn't show up with MIB when he appeared at Claire's tent. Anyone having the sneaking suspicion that "Christian Shephard" on the Island was really Smokey the whole time, now?

Comment

Yeah, I believe any dead person that showed up on the island besides Hurley's ghosts, was the smoke monster.

Comment

I don't believe that. I think Christian is really Christian or his ghost.

Comment

Well we already know that smokey scanned Jack in the first shot of the show and it was Christian who told Locke that he had to die.

Comment

I didn't much care for Jack's flash sideways but the storyline in the original timeline was great. I gave it a 9.

Comment

I thought the concept of the lighthouse was cool.
                  Jack having a son is weird. Don't you have to have a pair to accomplish that?
                  Evil Claire I don't like. (Skullbaby is just adorable though)

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎