Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was going through Zod's mind when Clark destroyed his towers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metropolisfan
    'Oh crap' is too American. Zod has a British accent, so he was probably thinking something like: 'buggering, boggy poo pants!'
    EPIC!!!!

Zod: I will find who did this and will choke him until he turns dark blue......then, just when he thinks his torture and agony is over.........I'll tie him to a chair, tape his eyes open, and force him to watch the entire CW prime-time lineup! Yeah, that'll show him! I must find Clark, no doubt he'll be angry over this travesty and will be eager to help me hunt down the b@stard responsible for this! Kryptonian justice shall be served! KNEEL PUNY EARTHLINGS BEFORE GENERAL ZOD!

Reporter: Uh, Mr. Zod......our cameras are still running, everyone in the tri-state area saw your, *ahem* outburst sir.

*Zod gives an awkward stare at the cameras*

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SuperNinjaAlex
    my PS3 was in there! *angry face*
    Last edited by SuperheroFan87; 02-24-2010, 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by CloisShipper
      what was going through Zod's mind when Clark destroyed his towers?.

If he didn't get out of the way, it was probably the second through 30th floors

Comment

Originally posted by SuperheroFan87
        EPIC!!!!

Zod: I will find who did this and will choke him until he turns dark blue......then, just when he thinks his torture and agony is over.........I'll tie him to a chair, tape his eyes open, and force him to watch the entire CW prime-time lineup! Yeah, that'll show him! I must find Clark, no doubt he'll be angry over this travesty and will be eager to help me hunt down the b@stard responsible for this! Kryptonian justice shall be served! KNEEL PUNY EARTHLINGS BEFORE GENERAL ZOD!

Reporter: Uh, Mr. Zod......our cameras are still running, everyone in the tri-state area saw your, *ahem* outburst sir.

*Zod gives an awkward stare at the cameras*
        Scary!

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
          I'll kill him
          Yup. That sounds about right.

Zod: "I'm going to kill him."

Now, I am very interested to see if there is some discussion about these towers in next week's episode.

Comment

Silly towers.

You are building, you do not kneel before Zod.

Comment

Zod: " This is now personal. its open season on Lois "

Comment

"Bloody architect, he TOLD me the structure was sound. And he claimed the copious amounts of alcohol he consumed on a daily basis NEVER hampered his judgment!"

Comment

As crazy as this is, when I saw that scene I thought of this part in a Bugs Bunny cartoon:

Comment

Originally posted by Tzvi
                    Silly towers.

You are building, you do not kneel before Zod.

Too funny!

Zod: I will destroy the thing Kal-El loves the most.
                    Faora: That human?
                    Zod: No...his dog.
                    Shelby:

Comment

"Will the 'always disturbingly happy' Progressive chick give me a discount for this?"

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎