Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Clark really Save the Future?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we will have to wait and see if it really worked.

Comment

Wow!! That reminds me of a HUGE destruction matter in "Madelvians Chronicles" series For my story, Addison University is being destroyed... Wow, this made me think about my chapter, just like that!!

By the way, it makes an awesome wallpaper Thanks Amanda!! I was looking around for something like this

Comment

I'm thinking that zod is going to be take out of the picture pretty soon.. and they are going to focus on Amanda Waller and cadmus or the suicide squad.. so they can bring in more hereos or bring back some.. Amanda Waller is already in another episode a couple episodes away and jon jonzz is too..

Comment

Anyone see that one Superman TAS episode "Solar Power?" I was watching it recently. They had a tower built by Lexcorp and its satellites are used to filter out the yellow sun turning the sky red.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
            If you look closely at the end both sides started to fall. Maybe Zod rebuilt one side and got it working.
            Technically they could rebuild it, but they don't have powers or money. Didn't Tess and all her money build the towers? Maybe they won't have the money to build them again, but they could anywhere. Would Clark know?

Comment

Zod knows to rebuild is useless.............unless he takes Clark out first.

Comment

he didnt change it i mean be4 he burn the tower Alia was murdure by Zod she was meant to appear in the future cus in the future she was supposed to kill Chloe and now she couldnt

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎