No announcement yet.

Did Clark really Save the Future?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Clark really Save the Future?

Or did he just help it along? The Towers are pretty burnt in the Future as well, and if thats the Case, Zod doesnt need both sides of the towers to Connect to the Satellite! Maybe its the satelitte Clark needs to Destroy. But anywho, heres a pic of the future towers:

If you look closely at the end both sides started to fall. Maybe Zod rebuilt one side and got it working.

Comment

Hmm, interesting. I don't have any theories. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
        If you look closely at the end both sides started to fall. Maybe Zod rebuilt one side and got it working.
        Yea I know, but they cut off the episode before we actually saw them both fall, so 1 could have been fixable

Comment

I believe that we are going to see key moments when the characters can change their fates. Tess had hers tonight. She thought that she could give Clark a chance agains the Kandorians but now she's realized that it will take away any change that Clark has. We'll see what she does with it in the future. Clark's moment came in Pandora when he chose to befriend the Kandorians rather than fight them. Chloe I don't think has had her moment yet, and I think she's the last key player who will decide how things fall in the end. She went back to supporting Clark in this episode, but who knows what she'll be doing next week.

Comment

I guess we'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
              I believe that we are going to see key moments when the characters can change their fates. Tess had hers tonight. She thought that she could give Clark a chance agains the Kandorians but now she's realized that it will take away any change that Clark has. We'll see what she does with it in the future. Clark's moment came in Pandora when he chose to befriend the Kandorians rather than fight them. Chloe I don't think has had her moment yet, and I think she's the last key player who will decide how things fall in the end. She went back to supporting Clark in this episode, but who knows what she'll be doing next week.
              Chloe's decision on whether to tell Clark about Jorel's thingy would determine her fate. If she continues to hide it from Clark, then she's unknowingly digging her grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs_TomWelling
                Chloe's decision on whether to tell Clark about Jorel's thingy would determine her fate. If she continues to hide it from Clark, then she's unknowingly digging her grave.
                I think now that she knows Alia is dead, and her Future is safe from her, Chloe will make the decision to share that with Clark, or at least do some things different then she planned before

Comment

When they returned from the future with the knowledge of what would happen they changed it. The future is not immutable, remember the alternate time lines principle. If you went into the past and assassinated your great grandfather then you would never be born. If you were never born then how could you go into the past and perform the assassination in the first place. Divergent time lines is the answer. In some parallel time line (not parallel earth, remember they merged all of those) Zod won and the Kandorians took over the world. SHOULD MAKE FOR AN INTERESTING STORY ONE DAY. Remember the Lois & Clark when the Kandorians took over and were slapping Ma & Pa Kent around. That may have been a divergent time line and network as well.
                  Last edited by supercollector; 02-19-2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

No, I think this decision by Clark is going to come back to haunt him in some way, shape, or form.

Comment

Originally posted by supercollector
                      When they returned from the future with the knowledge of what would happen they changed it. The future is not immutable, remember the alternate time lines principle. If you went into the past and assassinated your greatgrandfather then you would never be born. If you were never born then how could you go into the past and perform the assassination in the first place. Divurgent timelines is the answer. In some parallell timelie (not parallel earth, remember they merged all of those) Zod won and the Kandorians took over the world. SHOULD MAKE FOR AN INTERESTING STORY ONE DAY. Remember the Lois & Clark when the Kandorians took over and were slapping Ma & Pa Kent around. That may have been a divurgent timeline and network as well.

Yes true! But you can also look at it in the sense that All roads lead to the same place. Im referring to a Supernatural episode with that quote, where they go back in the future to change things, but no matter what tiny things they may have ended changing, everything still lead to the Same outcome. There are multiple ways to look at time travel, thats just 1 way.

The little things they try to change, may possibly be other ways to end up the same exact way Just a thought

Comment

Buildings can always be rebuilt. I'm guessing he only delayed things, not completely changed them.

Comment

This is a really tricky premise. In the beginning the producers said that the entire season would focus on Clark uncovering Lois' memories in order to save the future. I'm not sure if all the saving happened in this episode.

Comment

It would be hilarious if Clark burned down the wrong building. Ooops!! lawls fail

Comment

The only thing bothering me is Clark zapped twin towers with his heat vision and they fell. What sort of idea are we trying for there?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎