No announcement yet.

Lois Has Got Some Moves

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lsarmiento21
    I love Erica. I wonder how many times they had to shoot that scene because I'm sure Erica and the whole crew was laughing!
    Hahah Lisa I loved it too.... I'd love to see that in the dvd if they had gag reels... I would have gone nuts in the crew laughing

Comment

Originally posted by miss smith
      Hahah Lisa I loved it too.... I'd love to see that in the dvd if they had gag reels... I would have gone nuts in the crew laughing
      Me too! I am really hoping for a gag reel in the box set. This scene would be one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by lsarmiento21
        Me too! I am really hoping for a gag reel in the box set. This scene would be one of them!
        I wouldnt count on it since they havent givin us a Gag reel since season 3, but I still cross my fingers for one every year! Id love to see it!!!

Comment

Haha yeah I know amanda... Its a shame that there haven't been gag reels since S3... I'd love to see it!!

Comment

Originally posted by miss smith
            Haha yeah I know amanda... Its a shame that there haven't been gag reels since S3... I'd love to see it!!
            Yea and I bet Erica and Tom have a lot of Funnies! They need to share it with us!

Comment

Originally posted by Elacey
              I ♥ Erica Durance.
              Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                I absolutely Love Erica but I felt embarrassed for her in that scene. It was way too corny!
                agreed. i was like poor erica. i mean after her talking to martha kent they should have jsut cut. the dancing was a bit much

Comment

I really enjoyed this scene. It was so funny! She does dance good!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                    I thought it was great but too long. It just was way too long of a sequence and I started to feel somewhat embarrassed watching it towards the end. The first time they cut away from it was when it should have ended.
                    I agree with u
                    i didn't feel embarrassed but I did feel the scene was way too long, and silly

Comment

LOL. Enjoyed the montage. That's the great thing about SV, they can get away with doing utterly ridiculous things. I think this was one of them.

Comment

I thought it was ridiculous, it felt like I was watching Spiderman 3 all over again

Comment

I thought the scene was funny. Very few people seem to have appreciation for camp these days

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎