No announcement yet.

Lois Has Got Some Moves

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois Has Got Some Moves

I loved the part where Lois was on the phone, dancing telling everyone that she's getting married to Clark

Yeah, That was an awesome scene. It was leaked earlier in the week. Still loved it. lol

Comment

I couldn't help but laugh at that!

Comment

Lois is a mover.lol

Comment

ya she was so cute, I laughed a lot during that scene, only Erica can pull that off looking cute at the same time as funny

Comment

I loved her dancing in the wedding dress. Erica Durance is the best Lois Lane Ever! plain and simple.

Comment

That was so great. Kind of gives you a sense of what a Lois bridal shower would be like. A lot of fun, I say!

Comment

She plays a great Lois. Lois is prone to doing goofy spontaneous stuff like dancing in Martha's wedding gown.

Comment

I ♥ Erica Durance.

Comment

yea! i love when she screams with her sister on the phone! so funny!

Comment

hahaha so cute and funny!

Comment

Was I the only one who liked the music in the preview clip better?

Comment

I absolutely Love Erica but I felt embarrassed for her in that scene. It was way too corny!

Comment

I love Erica. I wonder how many times they had to shoot that scene because I'm sure Erica and the whole crew was laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                              I absolutely Love Erica but I felt embarrassed for her in that scene. It was way too corny!
                              I thought it was great but too long. It just was way too long of a sequence and I started to feel somewhat embarrassed watching it towards the end. The first time they cut away from it was when it should have ended.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎