Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Chlollie Valentine's Day?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it can be ignored, or just a coincidence.

It's a valentines day episode.
    It's just after the biggest Chlollie moment we've had.
    It's a huge, very expensive bunch of Roses (who could afford that?)
    Displayed very proudly in Watchtower... who else could they a) be for b) what else would they be there for... could she hve bought them herself, just to brighten up the place? Don't think so somehow...

Comment

^^It was done on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by lostmyway
        When I saw the roses, I was kind of expecting Oliver to be in this ep. Kinda disappointed that he wasn't.
        That's what I thought...

Comment

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
          Me too!
          Me three!!!

Comment

if those roses are from Oliver, it should be telling by both the fact that Oliver sent her flowers on V day, and that Chloe placed them nicely within the WT.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
              Me three!!!
              Me four!

p.s. love your avi *squee*

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                Me four!

p.s. love your avi *squee*
                Me five then

Comment

Since Ollie sent Chloe roses, I can't figure out why she was so grumpy with the sweet on the outside and hollow on the inside remark. I would have been on cloud nine to receive flowers like that and probably bragging about it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                    Since Ollie sent Chloe roses, I can't figure out why she was so grumpy with the sweet on the outside and hollow on the inside remark. I would have been on cloud nine to receive flowers like that and probably bragging about it as well.
                    Maybe because Ollie couldn't spend the day with her?

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
                      Maybe because Ollie couldn't spend the day with her?
                      I guess the Chloe and Ollie relationship went from 0 to 80 in offscreenville since I didn't know they were that close. I hope Ollie goes to visit her soon as she needs to get a smile on her face.

Comment

I guess the Chloe and Ollie relationship went from 0 to 80 in offscreenville since I didn't know they were that close. I hope Ollie goes to visit her soon as she needs to get a smile on her face.
                        Yes!! Oliver so makes her smile! He brings the best out of Chloe Aww, I so wished their relationship is developed onscreen instead... but yeah, I guess I'll take what I can get.

Comment

Originally posted by cara410
                          Yes!! Oliver so makes her smile! He brings the best out of Chloe Aww, I so wished their relationship is developed onscreen instead... but yeah, I guess I'll take what I can get.
                          I'm still holding on to some hope that they haven't done anything yet, I mean Warrior was due to air before AJ and in AJ Chloe was surprised when Ollie came to WT when to ask them to dinner, they could just be showing Ollie subtly telling Chloe that if she wants him he's there as a friend and something more if she wants it, I'm thinking something happens between them in Escape.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                            I'm still holding on to some hope that they haven't done anything yet, I mean Warrior was due to air before AJ and in AJ Chloe was surprised when Ollie came to WT when to ask them to dinner, they could just be showing Ollie subtly telling Chloe that if she wants him he's there as a friend and something more if she wants it, I'm thinking something happens between them in Escape.
                            I think Escape will be when the Chlollie romance gets more of a start. So far it's just been obvious hints back and forth but we have been left to our imagination of what is going on.

Comment

I imagine she was refering to Clark.
                              That she was trying to bond with him a bit.....and he wouldnt give her the time of day.

Thats how I took it atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                                I imagine she was refering to Clark.
                                That she was trying to bond with him a bit.....and he wouldnt give her the time of day.

Thats how I took it atleast.
                                You mean because Clark had been spending time with Lois instead of Chloe so she was in a bad mood?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎