Happy Chlollie Valentine's Day?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AChloeChick
    ^^^Okay, thanks!

Just think, Ollie kind of gave Clark a hard time in "Pandora" about giving Lois five dozen roses.
    Yep and the dialogue was

Chloe:'who could forget five dozen roses'
    Oliver: 'Five dozen roses, wow that's subtle'

so right from the get go Ollie was trying to show Chloe he was all in

Comment

• ^^^Thanks! Forgot that Chloe brought it up in the first place. The guys kind of joked about it but she was too worried about them all dying a horrible death.

Comment

• Heck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
        *sings* Chloe and Ollie went on a daaate... and Ollie gave a red roses bouquet to Chloe... and Chloe liked them....

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lori
        Yep and the dialogue was

Chloe:'who could forget five dozen roses'
        Oliver: 'Five dozen roses, wow that's subtle'

so right from the get go Ollie was trying to show Chloe he was all in
        Oooohhh.. never thought about this!! ... Yaayy!! happy me
        Last edited by Kryptochloe; 06-18-2010, 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Me
          @acofell thanks for answering about the roses at the Watchtower..yesterday =) We figured it was Ollie...but it is nice to have confirmation

acofell @saypoetry86 We wanted Chloe to have had a romantic Valentine's Day. Who wouldn't want roses!

Comment

• Awesome -- even more super-cool confirmation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Supagirl
              Me
              @acofell thanks for answering about the roses at the Watchtower..yesterday =) We figured it was Ollie...but it is nice to have confirmation

acofell @saypoetry86 We wanted Chloe to have had a romantic Valentine's Day. Who wouldn't want roses!
              Awe. Is that Anne? So cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by chlo-el
                Awe. Is that Anne? So cool.
                Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by Supagirl
                  Me

It's a nice gesture and good to have confirmation, but that should have been taken care of in the epi. Too much assuming has been left up to the audience, especially when it comes to Chlollie.

A simple card, mention, and/or text could have covered that in just a few seconds.

Comment

• Cool! I never realized we got confirmation on the Roses.

Comment

• Valentines day is around the corner.What is in your mind for this event?You have started the shopping for this or not.Many online shoppes have launched the collection for it.I have recently visited one online shoppe which is having nice collection of red leather outfits for it.I am going to buy them...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎