Music in Persuasion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone know what's the song used during Alia's funerals ? It was epic...I want it bad !

Been googling for about an hour & I didn't find anything
    Last edited by Soseki; 02-20-2010, 12:01 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Song?

What was song playing in last scene of this episode?

Comment

^^^Welcome, and it's the original score by Louis Febre.

I think we really need to get on someone at CW or WB or whoever to compile a score soundtrack from the last few years. Feature films do it, and some tv shows have the most beautiful music, why not do it for those as well?

Comment

This episode had a lot of good music.

Comment

The funeral scene and the last scene featured some great scores.

Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
            The music used at the end vaguely reminds of the ending score for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Fitting actually for that particular scene.
            Yeah, it totally made me think of Linkin Park at first.

Comment

Music at the End of the Episode.

Its sounds like a Heavy Version of Lostprophets - Where we belong.

I MAY BE WORNG but just listen to it on youtube and yu will hear the familiars (listen beyond the singing)
              Last edited by buffyville; 02-20-2010, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliasanna
                If it is, please give a link or something, because I really would like to hear the whole song . The "Bridezilla" scene is so funny with this song .

Me too...
                I don´t have the link, but i found the information here: http://soundtrack.smallvilleph.com/

Comment

I'm so loving Louis Febre score's this season. He's totally outdone himself.

Comment

Haha im wanting the music at the end, it was awesome.

Comment

The score was to die for. Loved it. The funeral particularly sticks out in my mind!

Comment

im pretty sure the funeral scene music is from the band "explosions in the sky"...the same folks that did the score for "friday night lights"...i just cant pin point the exact song from them that they clipped for this scene. let me know if im right..or wrong.

Comment

Help !! Have you links for the music from this episode ??
                          I find nowhere in the web !!

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by number8
                          The funeral scene and the last scene featured some great scores.

Yeah, it totally made me think of Linkin Park at first.
                          and whot is the titel of the endmusic of this episode from "Transformers" ??
                          Last edited by Katinka; 02-21-2010, 04:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i want the music at the end too. it did kinda remind me of linkin park but not quite there. i don't remember hearing lyrics so i'm thinking it was just score. but i really want it.

also i just went into my music file, pulled up linkin park's new divide song from transformers 2 and it sounds like it. although it also sounds like "what i've done" as well. but both songs were meant to sound alike, since its the theme to the transformers movie.
                            Last edited by hellnback; 02-21-2010, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
                              I'm so loving Louis Febre score's this season. He's totally outdone himself.
                              I agree...Thanks Louis

Comment

I really like the funeral music that was used. Hope we get to hear a variation of that later on. But the ending guitar riff (When Clark destroyed the towers) was just bad. I get that Lois F. only has few days (in some cases a few hours) to create a new score for some scenes, but he could have done better than that.

Ps. What's up with the weird Looney Tune (they used in Hex when Chloe figured out she was body switched with Lois) style stinger before they go to a commercial in these comedy episodes?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎