This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in Persuasion

The music at the end was epic!

i know definitely i really want to find out what song they were playing at the end

Comment

Yes the music was really good,especially the ending.

Comment

I tagged the song with Shazam from my Iphone but it didn't recognize the song =(

Comment

Here is one of those times i wished that there were credits at the end of each episode advertising the music used. Just like the old days lol

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoKnight85
            Here is one of those times i wished that there were credits at the end of each episode advertising the music used. Just like the old days lol
            wait until Monday when they put the episode on the main website at CW they always have credits play at the end when it is online

Comment

Originally posted by mrw66855
              wait until Monday when they put the episode on the main website at CW they always have credits play at the end when it is online
              Don't count on it lol. People are gonna find the song way before that happens They are looking for it as we speak

Comment

ALL of it. I was pleasantly surprised with the song for Lois' dancing. But that rock music Louis Febre did at the end was just beyond phenomenal. It made the episode for me. Completely blew me away.

Comment

Remember how in the early seasons they used to air a comerical telling us which songs were used and the artists. I miss that!

Comment

I liked the music at the end too.

Comment

Originally posted by onebighottie
                      Remember how in the early seasons they used to air a comerical telling us which songs were used and the artists. I miss that!
                      i already mentioned that

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoKnight85
                        Don't count on it lol. People are gonna find the song way before that happens They are looking for it as we speak
                        I know that I was just saying that is one way you could locate it

Comment

The music used at the end vaguely reminds of the ending score for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Fitting actually for that particular scene.

Comment

The music used was Julie Griffen - Love's A Boomerang

Comment

Originally posted by onebighottie

That was a WB thing that CW only uses sparingly. And even then they don't always name all the songs. I wonder if it's part of the licensing for when they buy the rights to the song. But even when they use a commercial song on Smallville in the last few years, I haven't seen CW do that. But I also miss it. If you have Shazam on your phone you may be able to ID it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎