Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoked4Sville
    im pretty sure the funeral scene music is from the band "explosions in the sky"...the same folks that did the score for "friday night lights"...i just cant pin point the exact song from them that they clipped for this scene. let me know if im right..or wrong.

indeed it really sounds like the group «explosions of the sky», but it ain't them, I know them pretty well and it's not one of their songs, it's an original score for the show, but clearly the composer was inspired by the group and it was an incredible score for the funeral scene !

Comment

me too

me too want the final song of the persuasion please

Comment

The ending score sounded very reminiscent of Linkin Park's song "New Divide."

Comment

Originally posted by kristintaps
          The score was to die for. Loved it. The funeral particularly sticks out in my mind!
          YES! i loved the score during the funeral scene! the music really captured it well. BAAAH!!

~K

Comment

Originally posted by RyanE
            I really like the funeral music that was used. Hope we get to hear a variation of that later on. But the ending guitar riff (When Clark destroyed the towers) was just bad. I get that Lois F. only has few days (in some cases a few hours) to create a new score for some scenes, but he could have done better than that.

Ps. What's up with the weird Looney Tune (they used in Hex when Chloe figured out she was body switched with Lois) style stinger before they go to a commercial in these comedy episodes?
            I think that the guitar riff when he was destroying the towers was far better then that oh the funeral scene....But thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by amalie
              I loved the funeral music and the music the final scene
              if u love the funeral song...i'm sure u'll love these songs too...quite similar to alia's funeral song..

listen it here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgKFySmbrw

and

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

----- Added 31 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by loislanechick
              I second that. The music was amazing.
              alternative to funeral music ....listen it here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oOZH...eature=channel
              Last edited by maxband; 02-27-2010, 08:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

that music playing when Clark destroys towers

it seems to be a combination of 2 songs blended together

Linkin Parks-New Divide

Rush- Spirit of Radio

it was bugging me for the longest figuring out the guitar riff...then it hit me that it was definitely Spirit of Radio by Rush

let me know what you guys think

Comment

Originally posted by buffyville
                  Music at the End of the Episode.

Its sounds like a Heavy Version of Lostprophets - Where we belong.

I MAY BE WORNG but just listen to it on youtube and yu will hear the familiars (listen beyond the singing)
                  I don't think the music at the end is an actual song but I think the song you suggested was the inspiration for it

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyEl
                    it seems to be a combination of 2 songs blended together

Linkin Parks-New Divide

Rush- Spirit of Radio

it was bugging me for the longest figuring out the guitar riff...then it hit me that it was definitely Spirit of Radio by Rush

let me know what you guys think
                    I think your right. It's the guitar from Spirit of Radio, and the drums for New Divide, both slowed down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Soseki
                      Did anyone know what's the song used during Alia's funerals ? It was epic...I want it bad !

Been googling for about an hour & I didn't find anything
                      Hey,

This a wonderful futuristic scene of a Kandorian funeral in the TV show Smallville. The lady that died was Alia, a Kandorian.Who killed her?Gotta watch the e...

I have the music from the funeral scene, if you want it.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎