• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That scene was really funny! LOL

Comment

I need a brew

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
        you know, Emil is kinda hot when he is just chillin'.
        Yeah, I thought so too.

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Pal-El
        I need a brew
        Last edited by Ella; 02-20-2010, 04:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I've loved Emil Hamilton since we first saw him last season, but this scene just took my affection to a whole new level. It must have been fun for the actor to play a different side to his character.

I really want Dr. Hamilton to be even more present if we get a Season 10, because I think he's a great addition to the show. He's considerate, smart, and also brings some humor into his role as an intellectual.

In short, I ADORED seeing Emil relax. I literally could not stop smiling the entire time.

Comment

Emil was just great. I look forward to him replacing Chloe at the WT in S10!

Comment

Emil was HILARIOUS. I just rewatched it and had to rewind it to watch Emil again because i was cracking up far too much. I think it was the music that started me off laughing. Ahaha, and how scared Clark looked.

"Whatevs"

Comment

I thought he was going to strip too!
                Me too, I was like, oh my god he isn't going to strip in front of Clark, and how is Clark going to react!
                Last edited by umm; 02-20-2010, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Taking off your clothes right away when you see Clark is a normal reaction for anyone, isnŽt it? It should happen more often on SV!

Comment

I loved that scene!! How much fun must that have been for the actor!

Comment

I loved the scene!!! And Alessandro Juliani did brilliant!!! LOL I never thought weŽd see like that, relaxing, having a beer, he was very atractive in that scene!!!

Comment

That was so funny. I'm still trying to figure out what brand of beer he was drinking.

Comment

Love Emil, and loved that scene.

Pure comedy. I'm hoping the show uses him and his brilliance more.

Comment

Omg for a moment there I thought he would hit on clark, pfew thank god that didn't happen.

Pretty hilarious scene, Emil on weed

Comment

AHH, I loved that scene!
                              Was it me...or did he get significantly hotter too!!?

Definitely one of the highlights of the episode.

Comment

From Emil's mad dash to Clark super speeding out of Watchtower was comedic gold! Lois was funny but Emil took the cake.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎