No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fugoukakusha
    Hopefully someone upload the Clois ending scene soon. I missed it because my aunt called and she yakked all the way through the conversation lol. Talk about bad timing.
    Oh my gosh, every SINGLE time I watch Smallville live, my family has to be completely obnoxious and loud. My dad was making comments the entire time, my sister kept saying, "This is so weird." and my mom was washing dishes and making a ton of noise so it's a miracle I even heard half the episode

But I did manage to watch the last Clois scene in peace lol I'll work on uploading it soon

Comment

Ahhhh, I love Clois!!! Clark really stepped it up tonight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent
        I think Clark at the end wanted her to stay but Lois wanted to take things slow, which is understandable its a little to fast for them to be moving in together.
        IMO she said she wanted to take things slow because CLARK took the fall for their "marriage" not working out. And I think clark understood that. Which in a way is completely awesome..cause the excuse is that they are going to slow down. Not NOT get married haha. At least thats what I got from it. But I need to watch it again.

Comment

def i agree clark has matured a thousand fold and even with lois acting all wacko clark didn't let her go
          his lines were so sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
            Because that look she got when he hugged her. She knows... she has to know.... I really do think that now. Personally, it'd be a nice twist on the mythos. LnC did it... why can't Smallville?

I got a feeling too from her look and what she told Clark about having a big secret. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Comment

There is a Clois thread already.

Comment

I loved it. Wish we could have gotten a kiss unpersuaded but the one we got was great especially given the circumstances. I thought the last scene between them was terriffic. I'm not sure what people didn't like about it. I don't think there was a look of doubt on Lois' face. As for Clark, I think his look as others have stated has more to do with him not liking lying to her than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                  Brought alot of laughs tonight, in a good way. When Clark had to come to Lois because of the 911...I have to be honest and say that I was kinda hoping for some type of fallout. I know it sounds weird, but I think it would only have brought them closer together in the long run. And by long run I mean next episode.
                  ya know.. I liked that scene too! When he ran to the steps and say 'Lo! You are home'... was like awwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Lois
                    yeah i wasn't too happy when the Vday fairy girl asked if Lois was clark's G/f and he said, "We don't use that term/word" ----I don't like that at all
                    Yeah. That rule has Lois Lane written all over it. LOL. I think it would have been better instead of Clark telling the fairy girl "no..." he would have started to say "yes" then stop himself and say that line. But *shrug* oh well.

My favorite Clois scene was the opening scene- So perfectly Cloisy!

Comment

Everything with Clois was perfect tonight. They were perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by utguardian
                        I loved it. Wish we could have gotten a kiss unpersuaded but the one we got was great especially given the circumstances. I thought the last scene between them was terriffic. I'm not sure what people didn't like about it. I don't think there was a look of doubt on Lois' face. As for Clark, I think his look as others have stated has more to do with him not liking lying to her than anything else.
                        Yeah I agree...

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Lois
                          yeah i wasn't too happy when the Vday fairy girl asked if Lois was clark's G/f and he said, "We don't use that term/word" ----I don't like that at all
                          I have a feeling that when he says 'we' it is actually Lois who doesn't use it

Comment

Originally posted by utguardian
                            ITA..

Comment

^ What I didnt like about it was that TO ME it felt like IDK maybe he isnt going to tell her his secret..and he was thinking about what she was saying about her not being able to keep her mouth shut. IDK I gotta watch it a couple more times LOL

Comment

I loved at the end when Clark told Lois that his mom said Lois could borrow the dress in the future. Definitely a sign that Martha Kent is giving Lois a thumbs up!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎