No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amberdawn
    I didn't like the end of the last scene.
    I personally didn't care for the end scene in general. I hate when somebody asks Clark a question and he goes silent for a bit then gives an answers that doesn't really answer the original question. It sort of reminds me of a Lana end scene in early years, although we don't see Lois storm out of the loft in a huff.

Comment

Hopefully someone upload the Clois ending scene soon. I missed it because my aunt called and she yakked all the way through the conversation lol. Talk about bad timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Lois
        i did enjoy the Clois kiss we got, even though she was spelled.

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

I don't feel comfortable about the clois hug at the end. Lois smiled and then looked concerned and then Clark just looked worried. I liked the convo they had but didn't like their actions afterwards
        I think, now more than ever, that Lois knows his secret....

Comment

Not a fan of the last scene but,the rest of the Clois scenes were awesome!

Comment

agh because of the time difference, can't watch yet.

but I'm looking forward to it!!!!!! I can't believe Clark fights for his love finally. I probably shouldn't read more of this thread as it'd spoil the episode but I can't help it...I want CLOIS NOWWWW hahhaa

Comment

I think Clark at the end wanted her to stay but Lois wanted to take things slow, which is understandable its a little to fast for them to be moving in together.

Comment

I honestly thought that the scenes were pretty good. Lois made me laugh so hard. I loved Lois tonight except for the big mouth part. It is true that Lois has foot in the mouth decease but not when it comes to big secrets like Clark's.

Comment

It was a grand freaking slam. I couldn't have been more happy with the Clois scenes.

It was beyond my expectations which is how it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherl
                    Yeah, I think that too.

Maybe after next week's happenings, the B&B plot will play like the comics and the Banshee will actually interrupt Clark trying to tell his secret to Lois.
                    I think that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                      I think their relationship has always been genuine. I just think that we FINALLY got insight into Clark's head. He was in that exact spot LAST year (Requiem was episode 8x14) and instead of letting Lois walk away he fought her... for her.... lol. I am speechless. This episode was SPECTACULAR. My favorite of the season for sure!
                      I thinkt hats the funny part of all this. This showed that even when Lois wasnt in her right mind he was still willing to keep her ridiculously close. He really has learned a thing or two when it comes to relationships this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                        I think, now more than ever, that Lois knows his secret....
                        Really? Why? just curious because I got a feeling that she did too.

Comment

I didn't like the hug at the end but otherwise this episode is very good IMO. It feels like a good Pandora follow up. I also wasn't found of the scene with the vday fairy girl and clark because of what was revealed as the status of the clois relationship but other than that this episode was a win in my book. Oh and I loved the Idol follow up.

Comment

I LOVED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! I think Lois knows...thanks Chloe. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Faby
                              Really? Why? just curious because I got a feeling that she did too.
                              Because that look she got when he hugged her. She knows... she has to know.... I really do think that now. Personally, it'd be a nice twist on the mythos. LnC did it... why can't Smallville?

Comment

yeah i wasn't too happy when the Vday fairy girl asked if Lois was clark's G/f and he said, "We don't use that term/word" ----I don't like that at all

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎