Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't like the end of the last scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawnofnight
      I'm wondering if she ever going to find out his secret i don't think there relation ship will ever complete until so even she knows there one thing he won't tell her she just does not know what.
      My honest opinion, i think subconsciously she knows. idk why.

Loved that she remembered what happened and that Martha said she could borrow the dress when it really is time.

So Now everyone does know that they're dating. love it

Comment

Thomas I demand u chance this avatar right now!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
          Thomas I demand u chance this avatar right now!!!!!!!!!
          aw...but KK is beautiful.

on a sidenote, so was the clois in here better than last week?

Comment

Thomas!! LOL

Okay guys, personally I loved them.

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by herolee10
            Yep they were!
            Last edited by Sherl; 02-19-2010, 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, but it didn't really end on a good note, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Lois
                i did enjoy the Clois kiss we got, even though she was spelled.

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

I don't feel comfortable about the clois hug at the end. Lois smiled and then looked concerned and then Clark just looked worried. I liked the convo they had but didn't like their actions afterwards
                I think he was thinking about her question, he told her she was the most trustworthy person he knew but he still hasn't trust her his Blur identity. I think this is why he has that face.

Comment

YES. It really was. Please tell me you watched?

Comment

Ok LOVING that clark stepped up and said theyd be together. LOVED the way clark looked when he thought lois was going to leave him. Even though she was witched. LOVED that lois finally told clark some of her fears. LOVED that clark seems to think he can find a way for them to be together forever. LOVED the kiss. HATED the lois has a big mouth part. Weary of the looks on their face with the hugs. LOVED the ending!!! Didnt like that clark didnt get his fears out (maybe a later episode) LOVED the way he stepped up at the begining and asked her what was so bad about a more traditional relationship.

Comment

I think their relationship has always been genuine. I just think that we FINALLY got insight into Clark's head. He was in that exact spot LAST year (Requiem was episode 8x14) and instead of letting Lois walk away he fought her... for her.... lol. I am speechless. This episode was SPECTACULAR. My favorite of the season for sure!

Comment

I totally agree. And Clark is so close to telling Lois his secret - you can see how much he wants to. I really, really think he'll tell her in the finale

But yes, the Clois was amazing. I love how genuine they were tonight. There was no sugar-coating. It was very real.

Comment

Brought alot of laughs tonight, in a good way. When Clark had to come to Lois because of the 911...I have to be honest and say that I was kinda hoping for some type of fallout. I know it sounds weird, but I think it would only have brought them closer together in the long run. And by long run I mean next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by kena02
                            I think he was thinking about her question, he told her she was the most trustworthy person he knew but he still hasn't trust her his Blur identity. I think this is why he has that face.
                            Yeah, I think that too.

Maybe after next week's happenings, the B&B plot will play like the comics and the Banshee will actually interrupt Clark trying to tell his secret to Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
                              YES. It really was. Please tell me you watched?
                              not yet..time difference here.

Comment

Booo

I am more beautiful, put me on your avi! This is hurting my eyes!!!

Yes, clois was perrrrfect

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎