"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Clois Scenes"

Talk about everything Clois!!
    Last edited by skylar; 02-19-2010, 03:28 PM.

We should get alot of classic Clois tonight

Comment

Looking forward to it

Comment

Yup

Comment

30 minutes to go here in Alberta ( can watch it in two times zones). I'm hoping tonight's episode will be filled with a lot of funny moments between Clark and Lois. Can't wait.

Comment

I think there will be some funny stuff tonight.

Comment

Skylar, who is that in your avi?

Comment

Oh tonights' clois scenes had BETTER make up for last week's fiasco. If fans aren't given one real kiss between them in tonight's episode..there will be hell to pay folks.

Comment

I feel a HOT ending episode kiss coming!!!

Comment

Basing of from preview episode is all about clois.

Comment

Enjoy the episode guys...talk to yall after!! Enjoy!!!

Comment

i did enjoy the Clois kiss we got, even though she was spelled.

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

I don't feel comfortable about the clois hug at the end. Lois smiled and then looked concerned and then Clark just looked worried. I liked the convo they had but didn't like their actions afterwards
                        Last edited by Clark-Lois; 02-19-2010, 06:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clois: Always and Forever...

I know this is actually the last kind of thread a guy should make but anyone else think that up to this point their relationship is really genuine? The scene with the both of them in the barn was actually really good and showed us how much they both really feel about one another. Yeah sure they have been dating for a month but Clark isn't willing to give up on Lois so quickly like he did a few times with Lana. Plus I believe it has nothing to do with Jewel Kryptonite, I think Lois really feels like this is it for her.

Comment

I didnt like that she said she cant keep her mouth shut =( But the rest I enjoyed

Comment

Originally posted by Clark-Lois
                              i did enjoy the Clois kiss we got, even though she was spelled.

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

I don't feel comfortable about the clois hug at the end. Lois smiled and then looked concerned and then Clark just looked worried. I liked the convo they had but didn't like their actions afterwards
                              I'm wondering if she ever going to find out his secret i don't think there relation ship will ever complete until so even she knows there one thing he won't tell her she just does not know what.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎