Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest Smallville episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spirit with dancing Martha, gawd I miss the good ol' days.

Comment

Hex and Labyrinth

Comment

Spell & Spirit from S4 & Hex from S8. Those episodes are fresh in my memory as being the funniest episodes. I haven't seen Spell & Spirit for over a year and Hex a little over 4 months, yet they are the episodes I instanly think of.

Spell
        For the commentary & Tom dancing in his boxers

Spirit
        "Martha" dancing while eating ice cream- oh man, that is pure gold The quote "Clark" said to Chloe: "the crown's mine b****!" . I wish we had seen Tom in more scenes as Dawn.

Hex
        Erica acting as Chloe acting as Lois. huh?? But yeah, it totally rocked, and with Tom proving once again his comic timing.

"Lois": Well, aren't you gonna do anything?
        Clark walks one step forward, reaching for his cell phone while he's getting a "I gotta save that woman" look on his face and says "911?"

Comment

i forgot what season it was, but martha and jonathan went out of town and clark threw a party....but the house was a mess! and clark super cleaned the house really fast and jonathan and martha was in the background watching....and when clark finished,jonathan started clapping his hands...the look on clarks face was classic

Comment

I would say s5's Hidden when Clark and Lana get caught. Though all the ones everyone mentioned were great. Gone was another funny one.

Comment

Spirit - I wish my prom was that exciting
              also thought that Transference with Lionel / Clark switheroo was pretty funny as well.

Comment

S6E2 - Sneeze

very funny

Comment

Fortune.

Comment

I agree. I've just watched Fortune and it rocks!

Comment

I loved Committed (the Clark and Lois scenes, not the psychopath-torturing-couples-with-twisted-game-show scenes, of course)! And Crossfire and Spirit were awesome too!

Fortune was funny scene-by-scene, but the plot was so weak that it didn't impress me all that much.

In terms of entertainment factor, I love Heat, Red, Transference, Crimson, and Kent (the last one to a lesser extent because it's also really creepy!)... so anything with TW's incredible acting!

Comment

Any Red-K based episodes are a safe bet for hilarity, the earlier the season the better.

Any episode involving mortals gaining superpowers, especially witchcraft. (Yeah, Isobel Theroux, I'm looking at you!)

How bout Aqua: the King of the Seven Seas reduced to a drifting surfer dude. "Stay super, bro."

Can't forget Thirst: Lana scrambles to find more convenient student housing close to campus. That's not so bad, right? Wrong. Vampire Lana and a house full of bloodsucking sorority sisters battle Schoolgirl Chloe and Clark ... dressed as Zorro. At a Halloween party. Not only did Clark break the 'no cape' rule, I believe he also broke an unspoken 'no cowl' rule that may have applied to any potential appearance by Batman -- since he also wore a mask!

Don't believe that they actually made an episode like this? Go ahead and look: Season 5, episode 5. Watch it -- I dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
                          Any Red-K based episodes are a safe bet for hilarity, the earlier the season the better.
                          Yeah Exile is a knee slapper:P

I find to often Red K episodes have their funny points then usually take a turn for the worse. Many times used as a cheap excuse to create "drama"(how many times was Red K used to make a wedge between Clark and Lana for instance)

Comment

Fortune's plot was wafer-thin, but it's also one of the funniest of the series. Was it SV's own 'The Hangover' knock-off? Absolutely, and shamelessly (and cheesily) so. There was no real point to the ep. other than to make it a riot to watch.

On that alone -- mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                              I find to often Red K episodes have their funny points then usually take a turn for the worse. Many times used as a cheap excuse to create "drama"(how many times was Red K used to make a wedge between Clark and Lana for instance)
                              Yeah, seriously! The only Red K episode NOT used for that purpose was the one that occurred AFTER Lana had left the show... *sigh*

I just like TW's acting in all of them.

Comment

My pick - season 10's "Fortune"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍