Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Lois already have Natal?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is still natal's infant state. so far that's all M$ seems to have to show. that was the same game they showed off on late night with jimmy fallon. but on jimmy they also played a current racing game and it was the coolest thing ever. you just move your hands around like a steering wheel and use your feet in the same way you would the breaks and gas. the dodgeball game seems to just be the testing game.

but when i saw them playing natal i was like what the heck? as long as smallville is getting cash from their sponsors i'm fine. i'm just wondering where shows like "the big bang theory" put all their money into when they have episodes you can clearly see the wii, xbox 360 and the ps3 all in one shot. a show like smallville needs it for the special effects.

Comment

That game looks so sweet! Man it's gonna be fun to play when it comes out.

Comment

Microsoft, Dunkin Donuts and Dell... I'm totally cool with all of the product placement as loong as the show stays on the air

Comment

Windows logo has been around for a while.. They are surely promoting microsoft's products, now i wonder if someone will go to a shop and ask for a windows screen, just like the one he saw on smallville, or windows lcd tv..

Comment

Xbox Scene

Am i the only person that noticed that chloe and warrior angel are playing with an xbox 360 kinect in this episode? The episode aired in march 2010 and the kinect was released in november 2010. myself, i only started seeing ads for it around august. It was a quick scene but its there. they didn't make reference to a name of it just lois' xbox. Maybe it was a marketing strategy of the subliminal level. Maybe the xtra cash to the show could have something to do with the additional season, not that i mind, despite faltering ratings. . . ?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎