No announcement yet.

Best Actor/Actress?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOMophilus
    I´ve watched Warrior several times now, and I think Tom did a great job. I saw lots of facial expressions I hadn´t seen in a while.

It seems to me Tom is being punished here for Clark´s behavior, rather than being appreciated objectively in terms of his spot on acting in this episode. Clark may have been written suboptimally, but I have no complaint with the acting at all.
    ITA...everyone else's acting was a total bore to me. I was surprised that I was able to retain anything the others said.

Comment

^^^Do you mean before or after the Barn Scene.

Comment

Erica. That scene with her on the phone to Clark as he goes through her closet, she was brilliant. Her comic timing was priceless, her facial and vocal expression in response to the various "outfits" was an inventive mix, with tons of attitude, tons of charm. I really felt Lois' glee at having her boyfriend pick out an outfit for her. One of the finest pure "character" moments in the history of Smallville.

And Erica did it, I might add, alone and with no visual cues, nothing to work with, no partner in that scene, nothing except her own creative vision. One of the most difficult things for an actor to do.

Comment

Originally posted by BOUROUX
          Allison is amazing, touching and charming.

yeah...what u said

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎