Do you want to see Chloe leave?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bennyjr123
    [Mod Edit]
    I would not say we are Chloe haters as you put it. its just for some of us we are beginning to hate her disregard to loyalty and truth as she described the JLA last week. We do remember she is suffering a loss, but so is GA, MM, CK. You don't see them going behind anyone's life and snooping into their private lives ie emails cell conversations etc... like Chloe has been. As for Lana shes still alive somewhere. I just hope that TPTB will write a story of her learning a hard lesson on TRUE LOYALTY which IMHO has not learned yet with the road she is on now.
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 02-14-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

[Mod Edit]
      Please keep in mind everyone on the show has lost someone, Clark for one has lost the most. Keep in mind these are fictional characters. Lana is not dead, Chloe's father is not dead, Davis killed Jimmy, and was about to kill Chloe, but now they're best friends skipping in the park? It's not who you lose, it how you handle the loss. Clark is still there for Chloe, though they are not on the same page as they used to be, the fantasy is not real. I think that was point of warrior.
      Last edited by Lexgirl33; 02-14-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

I don't disagree with you as far as having her have some kind of arch to get her out of this, because I agree that shes not in the best place right now. However, I feel like people are being unnecessarily hard on her. Your right, Clark, John Jones, and Ollie all are going through something too. But lets remember, Ollie had that whole dark depressing head in the gutter arch in the beginning of this season. And also, can we remember that of all the people in the JL, Chloe's the only one who is human? She doesn't have special powers like everyone else, and shes trying to find her place in life. So I don't think its fair to compare her to Clark and MM.

I just feel like there is usually a character that everyone likes to pick on. it used to be Lana, shes gone. Now it's Chloe. And i don't believe that there is anything that she could do now that's going to satisfy those people.

and i realize lana and her father are not dead. Fact is, they're not in her life anymore.

Comment

I found Chloe A LOT more likeable and enjoyable in this episode actually. I don't like "dark Chloe". I liked more happy, smiling Chloe for a change. Combined with what we saw at the end of Absolute Justice and her realization for fun in her life, I hope we start seeing a little more lighthearted and joyful Chloe again.

Comment

[QUOTE]I don't disagree with you as far as having her have some kind of arch to get her out of this, because I agree that shes not in the best place right now. However, I feel like people are being unnecessarily hard on her. Your right, Clark, John Jones, and Ollie all are going through something too. But lets remember, Ollie had that whole dark depressing head in the gutter arch in the beginning of this season. And also, can we remember that of all the people in the JL, Chloe's the only one who is human? She doesn't have special powers like everyone else, and shes trying to find her place in life. So I don't think its fair to compare her to Clark and MM.
            I just feel like there is usually a character that everyone likes to pick on. it used to be Lana, shes gone. Now it's Chloe. And i don't believe that there is anything that she could do now that's going to satisfy those people....QUOTE]

I agree!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

I found Chloe A LOT more likeable and enjoyable in this episode actually. I don't like "dark Chloe". I liked more happy, smiling Chloe for a change. Combined with what we saw at the end of Absolute Justice and her realization for fun in her life, I hope we start seeing a little more lighthearted and joyful Chloe again.
            Judging by the recent interviews in will be a divided Chloe! A darker, secretive Chloe when she is at the Watchtower, or is working together with Clark in any shape or form, and happier and smiling Chloe when she is with Oliver! As it should be, Clark has lost the touch, whereas Oliver knows how to handle this new Chloe! He balance between her darker and lighter sides and not pout when she turns on the darker side, but instead wait patiently until the lighter sides returns!
            Last edited by umm; 02-13-2010, 07:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
              I have to agree, though I did not like the direction I felt Chloe's character was far more likable, and did like the kid/Steve along with his interaction with Clark. Though I do think it's a one-shot and things are likely to change.

Comment

Yep, Chloe does need to go!!!
                Sick of the sight of her...although the Chlollie scene at the end was hot

Comment

I said this a long time ago. Oliver has to go too. And Lex, Perry & Jimmy should all be brought back as regulars. If Chloe goes this season, a noble way to take her out would be her sacrificing herself to bring Jimmy back with the Legion ring, but I know that's not gonna happen.

She was a lot better for most of this episode than in others. But the whole miserable Chloe and the thing about being/looking bored around superheroes like that kid mentioned really wore thin a long time ago. The last time I really liked her character was in season 4. Ever since they turned her into a hacker as of Mortal, I had no interest in her.

Comment

Chloe TOTALLY has to stay, and I thought she was completely awesome, believable, more human, and just seemed... totally Chloe. I loved her in this episode. But then again, I just love her, period.

Comment

Chloe TOTALLY has to stay, and I thought she was completely awesome, believable, more human, and just seemed... totally Chloe. I loved her in this episode. But then again, I just love her, period.
                      Especially, in the scene when she actually hugged Alec crying whilst she was hugging him was so emotional, and it showed a side to her we haven't seen in a long time! Allison was spot on in this episode, and the character of Chloe was really in the element!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
                        I'm sorry Chloe is beginning to wear on me real fast. I am so sick and tired of her keeping secrets from Clark as she did yet another time tonight. To me I truly do not care what ever happens to her now. I am sorry but shes no longer a team player and IMHO never was, I no longer feel anything for her now, I wonder if the writers are intentionally doing this to not bring her back next season.
                        What secret did she keep this time? That she knew Alec? Zatanna said herself, if you just found out that your hero was actually a 12 year-old, what would you do?? She just wanted to make sure that he found by someone who knew him.

I don't disagree with you as far as having her have some kind of arch to get her out of this, because I agree that shes not in the best place right now. However, I feel like people are being unnecessarily hard on her. Your right, Clark, John Jones, and Ollie all are going through something too. But lets remember, Ollie had that whole dark depressing head in the gutter arch in the beginning of this season. And also, can we remember that of all the people in the JL, Chloe's the only one who is human? She doesn't have special powers like everyone else, and shes trying to find her place in life. So I don't think its fair to compare her to Clark and MM.

I just feel like there is usually a character that everyone likes to pick on. it used to be Lana, shes gone. Now it's Chloe. And i don't believe that there is anything that she could do now that's going to satisfy those people.

and i realize lana and her father are not dead. Fact is, they're not in her life anymore.
                        ITA. She is just human. She's going through a rough point in her life. Other characters have moped for episodes and episodes

Comment

I love Chloe, nop she doesnt have to go anywhere, but up up and away!!!!!!

She FLEW ! That scene was

Comment

The whole purpose of this thread is for the people who dislike the character to trash her even when she did nothing to be hated for this week, wow, and sad. I was here last week and there was a similar one.

Comment

The writers just experiment on her cause they don't know what to do with her character. at least that's how i see it

Comment

Originally posted by skugers
                                The writers just experiment on her cause they don't know what to do with her character. at least that's how i see it
                                I so agree with that statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎