Do you want to see Chloe leave?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't worry, once canary comes back she will take care of her

Comment

I love Chloe. If it weren't for her, I seriously think I would have stopped watching the show when Lex was 'killed'.

Comment

Chloe has to go now? This is the most i've liked her since season 5, when she uttered the words 'i think your so amazing' to Clark. Right there is when I lost a bit of respect for her. And while this season i've connected with her a bit more because she's lost that superhero wonderment and actually become cynical and reclusive, Chlollie is the one thing that might bring her character back to a likeable level!!!! And I used to absolutely adore Chloe, so i'm really really hoping this keeps going as well as it has been!

Comment

I thought she was great tonight! Showed her human side, she keept hiden for a long time, and frankly I can't understand why people insist on bashing the character so much! Cause this is bashing, not constructive critique but outright bashing!
          As for her keeping secrets this episode, for god sake, she wanted to help him first before sending a superpowered alien after him! Was that so wrong of her! Yes, let's linch her for it! And also, you have to understand, she just found out that she had feelt an connection with an 12 - year old! That must have been humiliating to no end for her! No wonder she wanted to keep it a secret! But in way it was good meeting Stephen because she got in touch with her own inner kid, with the young teenage Chloe, when it was just her and Clark! That moment when Stephen begang flying in her living room reminded me of all the times when she would help Clark figure his new powers out! And maybe it reminded her to! Also from the story telling point of view that is a nice introduction into the 'Persuasion' the episode where she takes up the role of 'mother hen on drugs' to Clark! Oh that will be fun to watch!
          And the the scene with her and Oliver was just great, it seems Smalville is getting a new power couple!
          Ease up people!
          Last edited by umm; 02-13-2010, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdPlay3r
            don't worry, once canary comes back she will take care of her
            dream on, girl..she know how use bow now..

Comment

Originally posted by ladymorgana
              dream on, girl..she know how use bow now..
              lol Dinah would kill Chloe, period, bow or not. She'll beat Oliver's arse too

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
                lol Dinah would kill Chloe, period, bow or not. She'll beat Oliver's arse too
                i think chloe pretty smart to know her weakness..

Comment

Chloe was one of the highlights of the show. It was good to see her character get treated right this season. I really like the direction they're headed.
                  Last edited by vikingjedi; 02-13-2010, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Chloe was at her best tonight. Allison did a wonderful job with this episode. So she didn't tell Clark about Stephen what's the big deal? How you would react if you find out that the guy is a 12 year old boy? She doesn't have to tell Clark everything. This is so pathetic to blame her for everything. Because I'm sure most of you would react the same. She is a human being and she makes mistakes like all of us and like every other characters on the show...would you want to be crucified everytime you do something wrong? I don't think so.

Comment

why??? i love her in this episode...

Comment

Originally posted by wendelboe
                        I really don't like the way Chloe introduce herself, Hi I'm Chloe Sullivan - Superhero-rescuer at your service, no questions asked.
                        The fact that she need to brag about it (especially to some random stranger), makes her so much less a hero or even deserving to save a hero....
                        To me that spoke volumes and her careless disregard to her role as watchtower to protect their secrets, instead she blabbed it out like it was no problem. I'm sorry from that I would never trust Chloe if she is going to announce every secret on the front page to every stranger she meets in the real world if she did that, in the mighty words of D Trump, YOUR FIRED

Comment

Chloe was one of the highlights of the show. It was good to see her character get treated right this season. I really like the direction they're headed.
                          Me too, even when darker, she is great to watch!
                          And what was also good about this episode, was that we finaly had a Chloe/Lois moment, even if it was slightly short!
                          That's what bothers me, instead of focusing on all the good, people are focusing on the bad, when in fact there wasn't any, not in this episode, not in the previous, not in the one before that,...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Chloe was at her best tonight. Allison did a wonderful job with this episode....would you want to be crucified everytime you do something wrong? I don't think so.
                          I agree! But I guess some think Chloe should be a pin cushin one can use in order to let all ones frustrations out!
                          Last edited by umm; 02-13-2010, 06:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Nice combination alcohol and a bow and arrows.

Comment

[Mod Edit]
                              Last edited by Lexgirl33; 02-14-2010, 08:34 PM. Reason: Violation of rule #10

Comment

I just found it strange that she was so in awe of Warrior Angel and then Clark comes and catches her from certain death by "almost flying" and she doesn't even blink. The whole not telling them that she knew who SS was was just a stupid plot device. She could easily have said, I know who he is but let me talk to him first because I don't want him to be scared. And it was too convenient that 2 seconds after she walks out the door Zatanna just casually mentions, "oh by the way, there's a worse part to this curse"
                                The writing in this episode was terrible, imo. Everyone was acting out of character and doing things they wouldn't normally do, and making stupid mistakes they should be smarter than to make. So I'll give Chloe a pass this episode, because no one really made it through this one unscathed except for...maye Clark. now there's a shocker. (I'm only giving him a pass because he snapped out of a spell on his own and fessed up about it in the same episode--talk about progress)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎