Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Chloe leave?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if we are using the logic that since Chloe lies to Clark, Chloe has to go... then since Clark lies to Lois, Clark has to go... And really, every character on this show has to go since everyone has lied to someone at some point on Smallville.

Comment

I think people are forgetting she feels lost. Much of her died with Jimmy. So she needs to be picked up and put back together... I don't know what she saw in jimmy anyway, to me the chemestry wasn't there.

But still, she is lost, we forget that becuase we havent heard much abiut Jimmy from her except in the first episode where she was full of guilt and asked clark to go back and alter time.

She needs to talk.

Comment

I actually found Chloe tolerable tonight thanks to Alec/Steven

Comment

If there was no chloe I have a feeling smallville will not be the same. It probably be the same as the adventures of clark kent and lois lane. A boring show that would go off air. So no chloe equals no smallville. It is kinda like leaving the egg out of bread it is just not bread.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
            I am tired of Chloe. It's sad because I am just thinking that I actually loved her in past season and it's not like I don't like her now, I really do. It's just... even when she tried to be normal tonight with the X box and all that I find myself just, Idk. I just think Chloe drains me out emotionally when I see her.
            I agree, I also used to love chloe alot but the past season and half I've just been EH. When she first saw WA she had a glimmer in her eye that to me was all "ohhh another hero I can recruit" and she didn't let up from that because all she cared about was getting him to tell her about his powers.

Even when they were playing the game to me she was just going through the motions in order to get answers from him. Her heart wasn't in it and so I guess my heart isn't in it anymore when I see her, she just wears me out with her secrets and overall obsession with the watchtower.

I really wish she would just engage with people more! But she was very kind to Stephen on the tower so I give her brownie points lol.
            Last edited by Mizz Lane; 02-12-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
              I think people are forgetting she feels lost. Much of her died with Jimmy. So she needs to be picked up and put back together... I don't know what she saw in jimmy anyway, to me the chemestry wasn't there.

But still, she is lost, we forget that becuase we havent heard much abiut Jimmy from her except in the first episode where she was full of guilt and asked clark to go back and alter time.

She needs to talk.
              I think chloe should go lois's shrink because she is screwed up. I think the reason chloe is always doing stuff at the watchtower is because she is giving herself so much work that way she will forget. She needs time to loosen up and forget about her past. She needs redemption and then Chloe will be fine and not as lost. I figure that chloe is on a path and it is foggy and right now she just wants to stay in the middle of the path and not move becuase she does not know were to go. So, amybe that is the reason her story line is not moing either. I think chloe should make a move and stick with it.

Comment

This is going to be one active thread! The + and - polarities over Miss Sullivan. Well, I have stood by her all along, faults and all, and continue to do so. I loved her tonight, and didn't Ollie even comment on lack of allegories from her for a change?

I had wondered if her attraction to Alec (I love the phrase "Superbaby" someone posted ) was part of a spell or genuine. I guess it was genuine, and I still say it's her deep down remaining love for Clark, she is attracted to the super hero in Steven/Alec, but sees, or wishes Clark. I can't fault her for that. The "come on up to my place" scenario was, uh, interesting, and it appeared Chloe was actually hoping for some moves to be made on her, other than on the X-Box. She was uptight, confused, but, indeed it's for the best nothing really came of it.

And I can't fault her for keeping it from Clark when she ran out to "take care of a few things." She wanted to help Alec, it's her nature, and also kind of confront him with the truth in a rather, what? Jilted fashion to some extent? He wasn't the hero she thought, only a young boy with a fantasy gone on steroids.

The telling was when Clark said, after Alec was restored to his normal self, "..everything will be alright." AM has such eyes!!!! Her expression said so much. Chloe does not think it's all going to be all right. Everything she's been through and now more rips in the space-time fabric. Give the girl a break! For a moment we got to see Chloe truly look happy, maybe for the first time ever (and I did see Chloe and Alec as Chris and Margot in that flying scene....cool).

What next...she goes to Ollie for a friend to talk to, visit, what have you, and goes for the scotch, no problem...yay! When do we see Chloe being human? She deserves it, and I do not read spoilers, but know some often speculate about Chollie, I was caught off guard. Can't fault Ollie, maybe it was the hot green dress she had on that caught his eye It's all right in front of your face....Ollie starts to see something in Chloe that Clark just never could.

Chloe rocks, I saw her as more vulnerable and human tonight than in a long time. Oh, and AM rocked as director
                Last edited by Billy Jor-El; 02-12-2010, 10:19 PM.

Comment

I thought Chloe was great tonight - she got good advice from both Lois & Alex. And coupled with what J'onn told her last week, hopefully she will start being a team player with Clark again, and come out of her burrow!

Comment

So if we are using the logic that since Chloe lies to Clark, Chloe has to go... then since Clark lies to Lois, Clark has to go... And really, every character on this show has to go since everyone has lied to someone at some point on Smallville.
                    It's not even about the lying. It's the spying and other things.

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
                      I think chloe should go lois's shrink because she is screwed up. I think the reason chloe is always doing stuff at the watchtower is because she is giving herself so much work that way she will forget. She needs time to loosen up and forget about her past. She needs redemption and then Chloe will be fine and not as lost. I figure that chloe is on a path and it is foggy and right now she just wants to stay in the middle of the path and not move becuase she does not know were to go. So, amybe that is the reason her story line is not moing either. I think chloe should make a move and stick with it.
                      I hope for the same, i really like her character these past few years, she's the level headed one, and this time she's not. If they kill her off, I'll feel sad, I'll still watch though, but it'll suck

Comment

Could her instant crush on Steve have been a surrogate for the crush/torch she has had on Clark all these years?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                          This is going to be one active thread! The + and - polarities over Miss Sullivan. Well, I have stood by her all along, faults and all, and continue to do so. I loved her tonight, and didn't Ollie even comment on lack of allegories from her for a change?

I had wondered if her attraction to Alec (I love the phrase "Superbaby" someone posted ) was part of a spell or genuine. I guess it was genuine, and I still say it's her deep down remaining love for Clark, she is attracted to the super hero in Steven/Alec, but sees, or wishes Clark. I can't fault her for that. The "come on up to my place" scenario was, uh, interesting, and it appeared Chloe was actually hoping for some moves to be made on her, other than on the X-Box. She was uptight, confused, but, indeed it's for the best nothing really came of it.

And I can't fault her for keeping it from Clark when she ran out to "take care of a few things." She wanted to help Alec, it's her nature, and also kind of confront him with the truth in a rather, what? Jilted fashion to some extent? He wasn't the hero she thought, only a young boy with a fantasy gone on steroids.

The telling was when Clark said, after Alec was restored to his normal self, "..everything will be alright." AM has such eyes!!!! Her expression said so much. Chloe does not think it's all going to be all right. Everything she's been through and now more rips in the space-time fabric. Give the girl a break! For a moment we got to see Chloe truly look happy, maybe for the first time ever (and I did see Chloe and Alec as Chris and Margot in that flying scene....cool).

What next...she goes to Ollie for a friend to talk to, visit, what have you, and goes for the scotch, no problem...yay! When do we see Chloe being human? She deserves it, and I do not read spoilers, but know some often speculate about Chollie, I was caught off guard. Can't fault Ollie, maybe it was the hot green dress she had on that caught his eye It's all right in front of your face....Ollie starts to see something in Chloe that Clark just never could.

Chloe rocks, I saw her as more vulnerable and human tonight than in a long time. Oh, and AM rocked as director

Really awesome post. I agree 100% I think tonight cracked a bit in the armor she put around herself after everything that happened last season.

Comment

What annoys me about the Chloe character right now is that she takes Clark Kent/The blur so for granted that she can’t even say thank you when he saves her life. Old Chloe thought Clark was amassing for rescue people and not taking any credits for it but now there is nothing. I don’t even see her as Clark’s friend anymore. They just happens to need each other for what ever they are doing not because they want to which is very sad imo.

Comment

Originally posted by techtweeter
                              Could her instant crush on Steve have been a surrogate for the crush/torch she has had on Clark all these years?
                              You're just now catching that parallel? Except, it was a fantasy of a super hero, essentially that equates to superman, someone who can fly already, what Clark is to be. Chloe's hero. It's no coincidence that he looked like Clark/TW This was pandering episode, obvious since the interviews and screenshots were released.

Comment

I really don't like the way Chloe introduce herself, Hi I'm Chloe Sullivan - Superhero-rescuer at your service, no questions asked.
                                The fact that she need to brag about it (especially to some random stranger), makes her so much less a hero or even deserving to save a hero....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎