No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Chloe leave?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to see Chloe leave?

I'm sorry Chloe is beginning to wear on me real fast. I am so sick and tired of her keeping secrets from Clark as she did yet another time tonight. To me I truly do not care what ever happens to her now. I am sorry but shes no longer a team player and IMHO never was, I no longer feel anything for her now, I wonder if the writers are intentionally doing this to not bring her back next season.

Well, I love Chloe and can't get enough of her!

Comment

Chloe has to stay. She and Ollie is what keeps me coming back week after week...

Comment

Oh dear she keeps secrets like a normal human being *gasp*
        Nahh she'll get out of it.... i hope

Comment

Her secret keeping wasn't that bad tonight. She went to talk to a kid about his problem before she sent the army out after him. It makes sense. She bonded with the kid and had no idea what was going on. She just wanted to settle it with a friendly face rather than sending a super powered a man he had never met after him.

Yes, her previous secret keeping has gotten a little out of hand, but this wasn't that bad at all.

Comment

i love the title of this thread. I agree but only if she continues the way she's going.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERMAN NORTH
              I'm sorry Chloe is beginning to wear on me real fast. I am so sick and tired of her keeping secrets from Clark as she did yet another time tonight. To me I truly do not care what ever happens to her now. I am sorry but shes no longer a team player and IMHO never was, I no longer feel anything for her now, I wonder if the writers are intentionally doing this to not bring her back next season.
              After this episode I agree

Comment

Originally posted by dr. Curt connors
                well, i love chloe and can't get enough of her!
                ITA with this

Comment

I've been pretty tough on Chloe this year but I really didn't mind her tonight. I do hope though that this is the end of the Chloe centric episodes. I really didn't fault her trying to find the kid. I don't think she was aware that he would turn evil when he felt betrayed. That was revealed after she left Clark & Zatana alone. I give her a pass on this one tonight. Hopefully we will now see a more rapid push for Clark's progression to Superman.

Comment

No she dosenīt.

Comment

Chloe is so....

Comment

I didnt mind Chloe tonight she actually was pretty likable. The whole running off to warn Superbaby just seemed like a convenient plot device to get Chloe in danger so Clark could save her.

Comment

I have a huge problem with her liking an 12 years old. As if her character is not twisted enough, the writers were wrong for this spell or not that was creepy!

Comment

Chloe Stays!!! She's the best!!!

Comment

Actually, Z asked Clark what would you do if you found out your new hero was a 12 year old and Clark said something like "I'd try to find him myself". I don't think this was anything out of the ordinary -- she didn't want Alex to freak out.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎