Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Go get our Girl"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was because Chloe and her keep in touch offscreen. As Chloe does with a lot of the other superheros which we don't see. The same can be said about MM. I'm sure he and her have talked since he is a cop in Metropolis. Offscreenville is very active in SV.

Comment

Originally posted by Aalliya
      the whole thing was weird... her forwardness with Clark and her bff thing with Chloe.... as cool as Zatanna is... I want her NOWHERE near Smallville EVER again !
      LOL! I'm with u. i didn't get why she was all over clark. and i didn't get this "get our girl" line either. all i thought was since when is zatanna part of the justice league. no one mentioned it to her last time. but it seems like they want us to assume that she's become part of the grp and that was their way of letting us know.

Comment

They kept in contact in offscreenville

Comment

Originally posted by ladyhawke
          I thought it was because Chloe and her keep in touch offscreen. As Chloe does with a lot of the other superheros which we don't see. The same can be said about MM. I'm sure he and her have talked since he is a cop in Metropolis. Offscreenville is very active in SV.

I assumed they interact off screen too, I liked the comment.

Comment

Ah, offscreensville. Where everything happens. Suffice it to say, I thought the line was completely random and I didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by AndiGirl
              Did anyone else think this statement was completely random...and didnt fit at all?
              Since when are Chloe and Zatanna bff's?

Just seemed weird to me she'd choose to use those words.
              "Go get our girl"......
              That's BQM's blunder of cheesy dialog. Not to mention the stolen line from LnC with "You're welcome citizen"

Comment

LOL it was not meant to be taken literally.

Its like during those scenes when detectives or a couple of cops finds the suspect they were looking for and says 'lets get our guy'. Does it mean that the criminal were their friends?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎