No announcement yet.

Christopher Reeve look-a-like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher Reeve look-a-like?

Is it just me, or did the guy that bumped into Clark dressed in the red jacket look A LOT like Christopher Reeve?

I thought so too, and it really freaked me out at first, because my first thought was that it actually was Christopher Reeve.

Comment

Guess that means Smallville is doing the Blackest Night story where the dead rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Cellist
        I thought so too, and it really freaked me out at first, because my first thought was that it actually was Christopher Reeve.
        nope considering Mr. Reeve passed away Oct. 10th 2004

Comment

Actually, I think that was Tom's stunt double...........they finally gave the guy a chance to show his face on the show.

Comment

My son and I both thought that Clark had changed back into his old outfit; before they showed that it was Clark the other dude had bumped into.

Comment

It was pretty amusing. Last episode we got the glasses guy (mild-mannered reporter). This one we get traditional Smallville Clark. Anybody have a picture?

Comment

Originally posted by UNFRGVBL
                Is it just me, or did the guy that bumped into Clark dressed in the red jacket look A LOT like Christopher Reeve?
                I thought he looked kind of like the guy who played the teenage Clark Kent in the first Superman movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
                  I thought he looked kind of like the guy who played the teenage Clark Kent in the first Superman movie.
                  Bingo.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                    Actually, I think that was Tom's stunt double...........they finally gave the guy a chance to show his face on the show.
                    was it for sure? i thought it might've been, too. i was gonna ask if anyone here knew.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎