No announcement yet.

Grams Dying

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grams Dying

I literally started crying when Grams died. I felt like it was too soon. I feel like Bonnie still has some stuff to learn. IDK, I really enjoy Jasmine Guy's performances and really liked her as grams. She kicked ass, especially when she stepped out on the porch and when damon told her to step out on the porch and say that lol.

It was pretty emotional. I got some tears as well. Mainly because my grandmother meant a lot to me as well...

Comment

That was sad & unexpected…but why did she die. Was it an overload on her powers, curse or other? Anybody Know???

Comment

Originally posted by Saber
        That was sad & unexpected…but why did she die. Was it an overload on her powers, curse or other? Anybody Know???
        It probably took her a lot of strenght to open that tomb, maybe the evil spirits tried to control their minds and they had to fight it mentally..Idk..

Comment

I was so sad to see her go. I really loved her character and she added so much to the show. Poor Bonnie is going to have to figure it all out on her own now. Plus, Jasmine Guy was just awesome. I loved her!

Comment

Katerina Graham did a wonderful job during the final scene making it emotional the way it should have been with Grams dying. Bonnie is my favorite character on the show. Ok when are Bonnie & Damon finally going to get together? haha

Comment

I think Grams got what she deserved for being a rotten backstabber trying to trap Damon in the tomb after giving her word she would help him. She didn't seem to care about Stefan either, or even Elena. When Stefan heard Elena scream, he rushed into the tomb to help her. Grams response was to just leave him there because "he made his choice." Well what other "choice" could he have made? Just stand there and let Elena be killed? Pretty cold, Grams.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎