This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smilingalways2
    Lois to Clark: "What's that wooshing sound?"; "you're my hero"

Zatanna: there are more magical lips than mine (something like that)

Clark to Lois: "you asked me what my dream was and it's this...with you Lois"

Also when I saw the words "The End" I was happy.
    at The End

Normally those sweet words would be utterly swoon-worthy, coming form the drop-dead gorgeous Clark Kent.

But after what had happened, and his very belated apology, I wanted to squish him like a bug! And he didn't sound very sincere - he breathed a deep sigh before saying it, as if it was too painful to say.

Comment

"HOLY CRAP! I CAN FLY!" best. line. ever.

~K

Comment

Here are my favorites:

Chloe: You know, no offense, but that armor doesn't exactly make you Ms. Approachable.
        Lois: What? Right. No wonder Clark's been avoiding me. I am losing touch with fantasy without realizing it.
        Chloe: The last thing Clark feels when he thinks about you is boredom.

Lois: I'm cashing in a rain check. You cannot renege on a rain check.
        Clark: Lois, can I rain check on your rain check?
        Lois: No. You have been cashing in on so many rain checks recently that I am soaking wet with disappointment.

Chloe: You know, after that heroic hit and run, it will be hard for even the most distressed damsel not to take offense.
        Stephen: Oh, what would a hero say? You're welcome, citizen.
        Chloe: Uh, and you left a not-so-subtle trail of breadcrumbs on your way over here for the quick change.

Stephen: No sonic boom. So I'm not that fast, I guess.

Stephen: Are you for real?
        Chloe: Yeah, I'm about as real as it gets.

Lois: Not exactly what I meant about being swept away.

Clark: I guess you can't expect magic to be an exact science.
        Zatanna: Was that a clever play on words? Wonderful wit and sparkling theatrics. Mr. Blur's really upped his game.

Clark: I can't do this.
        Zatanna: That's a shame. I think we found a mouth more magical than mine.

Oliver: Hey.
        Clark: Oliver, what's up?
        Oliver: Me? Just, uh...owed Lois some Shark's tickets. But you, buddy, you may be bulletproof, but you may wanna duck and cover in there. Good luck.

Stephen: Crap. I can fly? Holy crap, I can fly!

Chloe: Am I interupting something?
        Clark: No.
        Zatanna: Yes.

Alec: So, uh, why do you do it?
        Clark: I do it because I want to help people... like you. Not because I have to but because I choose to.
        Alec: What do I do now.
        Clark: You... should go home and be a kid, and remember the next time you run into a bully that there is some goodness in there.
        Alec: 'Cause everyone's worth saving.
        Clark: And a hero's work is never done.
        Alec: Before I go, I wanna give you something. I wrote this when you were still red and blue. And I didn't really know what you looked like then, so, uh...I like the "S" better.
        Clark: So do I.

Clark: I think I always gain a bit of perspective when you blow through town.
        Zatanna: Careful. A girl might just start to crush on you.

Clark: You asked me what my dream was, and it's this...with you, Lois.
        Lois: Now that, my friend, is an apology.

Chloe: How do I know when to let go?
        Oliver: It's all about your heart. Just listen. Right there in between the beats. That's when you let go.

Comment

I'm only about half way through, but I'm already ready to just say the whole damn episode. Funniest I can remember.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎